Author Topic: Digital Art Megathread  (Read 9320 times)

use this for reactions if you want

i made this over armageddons teamviewer while he was afk. i had to keep it simple cause of the color distortion teamviewer causes :s

I'm putting this in my reaction images folder.

I'm putting this in my reaction images folder.

I do hope you missclicked.

So I got my tablet out and I'm surprised this doesn't look horrible. Very much a work in progress. Mostly original content because the pixels don't look like much.

Edit: Day 2. Completed second character and background. Still tweaking everything though.

Perspective and stuff. The background is supposed to be a city but I don't have a clue how I would do it better.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:53:50 AM by Demian »

Stikfas told me to draw it.

also this

(will I get in trouble if I posted this somewhere else)

Orange Wolf hasn't responded to his PM about tshirt design yet ;-;

I had better things to do so I instead spent a few hours making popular video game themed logos for my favorite internet show. It's kinda their thing. The AC logo has black text due to their site background color.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 02:34:06 PM by Demian »

Those look great, Demian :D

UWAAAH

glad i actually did something solely for digital art as opposed to actually drawing something for once, other than the stick figures and the portal in the background

(click for full)

made this for a brony musician (not posting this here because of ponies, posting this here because I genuinely want feedback).

miscellaneous wallpapers

I don't even know

All made in Paint.NET, although some use texture resources from other places.

mine is better.

video games awesome

HP bar of some sort, 8 layers per bar. Layer styles and shapes only, naturally.

made a logo for myself, used GIMP 2.6

i think it turned out pretty well despite the extremely noticeable shadow cutoff