Author Topic: Digital Art Megathread  (Read 9230 times)

What is this? We have megathreads for 3D models, drawings, photography and more but none for general digital art? Where are we supposed to post our miscellaneous 'shopped images? General digital art megathread anyone? I'm actually starting to see why the other threads died. "Digital art" is a rather broad term.

Do not post any of the following here. Please use the correct megathread.
3D art | Pixel art | Photography | Drawings

No raw pen & paper drawings/scans unless edited.
No unedited photographs.
No 3D renders unless edited.
No pixel art unless part of an edited image.

View images for larger resolution. Some of this stuff is older than I dare say. Browsing through my archives it appears that I haven't done all that much image editing at all. These are pretty much the only presentable images from years 2005-2012.

Filters woo.

Brush whoring yey.

To this day I have no idea how I managed to do this image. I personally like the underwatery caustic effect.

Smudgy yeah.

And then the two images where I actually tried to make something cool and failed miserably.

I do funny things after midnight. Referring to the thread. And the first image which I made an hour ago and though it looked neat. And these stupid texts. Sleep deprivation is amusing. forget I'm tired..
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:29:19 AM by Demian »

This topic must live forever.

But the image I want to post is a photoshopped picture of one of my drawings :(

But the image I want to post is a photoshopped picture of one of my drawings :(
It's fine if it's edited.

Nice thread. I like to make some photoshop stuff, but I'm not that good. Here's some decent stuff I've made.

This used to be my dekstop background. It's a cloud layer made in GIMP with my old Blockland character descending from heaven. Meh.

This one is really really basic, as well as kind of messy. But I like it.

I made this once in an attempt to create the manliest photo ever. Lol, none of the stuff really fits together.

Explosions (C) 1765 Doom creators. :cookieMonster:

Keep up the good work Demian!

(Click image for higher resolution)

Original image: http://i41.tinypic.com/soll5w.jpg

Oh my Satan, coolest edit ever.
It looks perfectly three dimensional.

I couldn't even tell that was edited, it looked like he cut out the trees and pasted them on the paper standing up. Looks real great.

I made this once in an attempt to create the manliest photo ever. Lol, none of the stuff really fits together.
-snip-
Explosions (C) 1765 Doom creators. :cookieMonster:
Keep up the good work Demian!

Coolest loving thing I've ever seen, lol

Oh my Satan, coolest edit ever.
It looks perfectly three dimensional.
I couldn't even tell that was edited, it looked like he cut out the trees and pasted them on the paper standing up. Looks real great.
:3 Thanks you guys.

I just got done editing this image, but I'm not really sure if it's heavy enough editing for this topic :I
I guess you guys can decide or whatever, I don't know lol.

(Click image for hot singles in your area high resolution)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:36:34 PM by Brickman »

Original Characters

No original character designs unless it is in a scene
Would just like to point out that that thread isn't a place to post original characters.  It is a forum game where you describe a character and then the next person draws it.

I don't really see how original characters aren't qualified as digital art if they're drawn digitally ;o

the topic I made for this got two replies so I don't see the harm in posting it again.

>Digital Art
>Nothing but GIMP and Photoshop edits.
>Oh ok.