Did we just get invaded by furries?

Author Topic: Did we just get invaded by furries?  (Read 15691 times)

Invaded implies you have a problem with furries.

>Lord Tony
>Problem with furries
>No suprise.

>Lord Tony
>Problem with furries
>No suprise.
Should also mention that he has an issue with just about anything that is different.

Should also mention that he has an issue with just about anything that is different.

Bronies:
"loving cigarettes."

Furries:
"Fur friends."

Any fandom in the history of the world:
"FAAAAGGGSSSSSS"

A forum full of tonies, or a forum full of people who are exactly like tony
jesus christ how horrifying.png

Invaded implies you have a problem with furries.

so that's why he acts the way he does

when he was a kid he was invaded by a furry

now you all feel bad don't you

See, my thing is, is I'm against furries, bronies, etc. I don't give a forget if that's what floats your boat, but the only reason why I can see people feeling this intense desire to make those such a big thing about them, and let it be a major defining factor about them is that they either hate themselves, or they're shallow as forget. It seems like school subcultures to me.

How's it a fad.
It's just people who like a comic.

Why the forget do you tards think everything is a fad?

when he was a kid he was invaded by a furry

Sounds mentally disturbing and loveual.

you understand that repeating something like that is not only stupid but also an admittance that you've been proved wrong but can't think of any way to state that you understand it
Can't find the quote now, but I recall someone saying that ephi has no power in the off-topic section, and combined with him looking for bannable offenses in everyone of Lord Tony's posts lead me to believe that he would have some jurisdiction in non-offtopic boards.

How's it a fad.
It's just people who like a comic.

Why the forget do you tards think everything is a fad?

People who like a comic that just so happen to also be furries.

Can't find the quote now, but I recall someone saying that ephi has no power in the off-topic section, and combined with him looking for bannable offenses in everyone of Lord Tony's posts lead me to believe that he would have some jurisdiction in non-offtopic boards.
refer to SMF's guide for moderators
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=6.0;sort=subject
this forum uses SMF, and there is no section for anything relevant to bans on the moderator page
there's a short heirarchy for forums, and it generally goes Administrators, Moderators, then Members
sort of like in Blockland, except instead of admins and mods there's just super admins and admins

People who like a comic that happen to be furries.

Oh my loving god.
Let it the forget go.

Furry or not, it's not harming you in any way.
As long as they don't start trying to push it in your face, there is no point in flipping stuff over it.
I used to not like furry, kinda still don't, but I didn't really care as long as they didn't try to push it in my face, THEN and only then, would I have a problem with it.