Music datablock removed.....?

Author Topic: Music datablock removed.....?  (Read 601 times)

When i enable the music i have and i statr my server this happens:

I don't know how to fix it and i would like to have music.

Your sounds have to be mono.

Mono as in "one track".

Use something like Audacity to split the stereo track and then make one mono and trash the other or something like that.

Actually for some odd reason when i check on my musics file in addons it says there is no music at all, yet there is a huge amount of music in the music list on blockland... :/

Actually for some odd reason when i check on my musics file in addons it says there is no music at all, yet there is a huge amount of music in the music list on blockland... :/
...documents folder?

Your songs are probably not mono, or are too large.

You can convert to mono by going into the Audiotrack settings if your using Audacity which I recommend.

First you need to split the left and right tracks by hitting the "Split Sterno Track", then select the track you want and hit "Mono". This will convert your song to mono.

If you want both tracks together, you may need to use Project>Quick Mix. This will mix both tracks once split.

Otherwise, the files are too big and are being ignored. If they are too big, just loop them shorter.

Your songs are probably not mono, or are too large.

You can convert to mono by going into the Audiotrack settings if your using Audacity which I recommend.

First you need to split the left and right tracks by hitting the "Split Sterno Track", then select the track you want and hit "Mono". This will convert your song to mono.

If you want both tracks together, you may need to use Project>Quick Mix. This will mix both tracks once split.
-snip-
Otherwise, the files are too big and are being ignored. If they are too big, just loop them shorter.
Thanks for the help c:

Actually also after changing it to mono what do you do with the gnanged file?

Actually also after changing it to mono what do you do with the gnanged file?
"Export as .ogg"