Adele?

loving annoying
41 (41%)
Eh
30 (30%)
She's good
29 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Adele is an ugly bitch and her music is loving annoying  (Read 5560 times)

The worst thing is if you're on a road trip and someone insists on turning on the radio and playing stuffty rap/pop stations. Every time.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:48:26 PM by AgentPikmin »

sometime later...........

okay
She lost weight because she was in the hospital for her vocal cords surgery, she never worked out. It wasn't her intention to lose weight.

She's a great singer and not bad looking. I don't see how anyone could be against someone with an actual voice these days with all the autotuning.

She's a great singer and not bad looking. I don't see how anyone could be against someone with an actual voice these days with all the autotuning.
They complain about auto tuning but love music consisting of 100% computerized beats

I personally can't stand Adele.
She's ugly as far as I'm concerned and she's nastily common.
That might just sound really snobbish of me, but she is so common that it really makes me want to hit her.

And I just really don't like her music.
Not to my taste and unfortunately, everyone else seems to love it and it's always playing on the radio or other people playing them.
It's even on my computer since my parents bought the album on iTunes. >:c

That's what you get for listening to the radio.

That's what you get for listening to the radio.
It's on in the mornings if I'm in the car, and at college, there's a college radio where they have all of 90 songs which they just play back to back.
Including two Adele albums. :/

LMFAO is awful. crappy club music.
and Adele is a pretty good singer.
oh and metal and rock suck
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:59:56 PM by CoolKoopaTroopa »

I always get annoyed when everyone around me wants to listen to a modern pop station and sing along to it. I guess this is what I get for being a metal/rock fan. Adele is not a bad singer but her songs get annoying easily.

also half the posters on this thread...

LMFAO is awful. crappy club music.
and Adele is a pretty good singer.
oh and metal and rock suck

you must have terrible taste in music if you think adele sounds good but you hate rock and metal

When is the real shinji getting back?

august but he'll be leaving again in october

you must have terrible taste in music if you think adele sounds good but you hate rock and metal
rock and metal blows.
adele is a great singer. and i can't stand hearing girls sing and I still say that...
wat