Author Topic: Ron Paul supporters in tampa, florida  (Read 4696 times)

Great Britain and France were on the verge of collapse before we helped them, what the hell are you talking about?

Ron Paul wont win, he gets little to no media coverage despite his large amount of supporters; which brings me to my second point, his supporters never vote for him. You cant say "I support blah blah" then think he wont win and vote for someone else.

Great Britain and France were on the verge of collapse before we helped them, what the hell are you talking about?
Russia was also affiliated with Germany at first.

Yes, until Germany attacked Russia. Operation Barbarossa, I could sit here and spit out facts about World War 2 all day.

With what?
Oh my loving god.

This is in response to all your posts.

I would love paul to win, but anyone but obama is fine with me. Only thing with ron paul I don't agree with is abortion, but thats a supreme court decision and won't be, or atleast not any time soon, overturned.

I would love paul to win, but anyone but obama is fine with me. Only thing with ron paul I don't agree with is abortion, but thats a supreme court decision and won't be, or atleast not any time soon, overturned.
Why anyone but President Obama? Do you have a reason, or do you not think for yourself?

Why anyone but President Obama? Do you have a reason, or do you not think for yourself?
I have views that go more towards a republican point of view. He hasn't done anything for the country thus far, so should I expect him to do anything else? If you can't get anything worth stuff done, then I don't need you, simple as that. I don't have an uneducated view on politics, I have my own views.

I have views that go more towards a republican point of view. He hasn't done anything for the country thus far, so should I expect him to do anything else? If you can't get anything worth stuff done, then I don't need you, simple as that. I don't have an uneducated view on politics, I have my own views.
You obviously do have an uneducated view on politics. No president has done nothing for America. Not a loving one. You are a passenger on the anti-Obama bandwagon, full of under-educated adults and their teenage children.

Now, learn more about your government, and get back to us with a view on politics that doesn't make you look like a moron.

You obviously do have an uneducated view on politics. No president has done nothing for America. Not a loving one. You are a passenger on the anti-Obama bandwagon, full of under-educated adults and their teenage children.

Now, learn more about your government, and get back to us with a view on politics that doesn't make you look like a moron.
In what way am I uneducated in it? And yes, obviously no president has, by themselves, done anything for the country. But they are still a big part of many of the decisions that are made. He has more influence than any other person in the country. You are the one that looks dumb to be honest. Arguing to argue.

In what way am I uneducated in it? And yes, obviously no president has, by themselves, done anything for the country. But they are still a big part of many of the decisions that are made. He has more influence than any other person in the country. You are the one that looks dumb to be honest. Arguing to argue.
Arguing is wrong? Then let us all march on D.C and every court room in America, for debates across the land are shrouding our great nation in a blanket of jack-assery and idiocy.

Enough of the sarcasm, I'm going to ask you a question, what are your "republican" beliefs?

Chances of Ron winning are slim like last election. But I still like to see a lot of support. Not just on getting elected, but just for what he stands for.

Arguing is wrong? Then let us all march on D.C and every court room in America, for debates across the land are shrouding our great nation in a blanket of jack-assery and idiocy.

Enough of the sarcasm, I'm going to ask you a question, what are your "republican" beliefs?
I'm tired any would be fine explaining more tomorrow but in a nut shell, less government. Anyway, night lovey.

First time getting to vote and I only have one question:

Who is Sarah Palin supporting?
She supports Gingrich I believe.

Chances of Ron winning are slim like last election. But I still like to see a lot of support. Not just on getting elected, but just for what he stands for.
What he stands for is so extremely right, it's not even funny.

Why are you so far right?

I'm tired any would be fine explaining more tomorrow but in a nut shell, less government. Anyway, night lovey.
Less government in a time when we need a more efficient, powerful government? Excellent!

She supports Gingrich I believe.
Palin is an election killer. :D