Author Topic: Persuade me to do homework.  (Read 842 times)

It's Math. I hate Math, but this isn't hard at all. I just keep browsing the internet and I keep putting it off. It would take me about 30 minutes, and I need it done by tommorrow.

asdagegweewws

Homework can wait. You have plenty of time, just wait until you feel like doing it and eventually it'll get done.

It's 6:30.
I have to go to sleep at 9:00.

EDIT: Opening WolframAlpha in a tab.

do it now > no pressure for having fun instead of homework later > profit tomorrow
do it tomorrow > have fun rest of the night > tomorrow: forget I NEED TO DO IT NOW WHY DIDNT I DO IT LAST NIGHT > panic

Do it and watch TV at the same time.

Finish it or I'll make you eat the vegetables.

do it

OP can probably pass the class without doing it. I mean, homework is only like 10%, and one assignment out of 50 isn't even going to affect his grade at all!

You don't need to succeed in school. It's more than likely our generation will graduate college over qualified because the only jobs available will be ditch digging

I can't watch TV because my parents are home and I can't watch TV after my dad is home, usually because news is on.
Not to mention, there is nothing I like that's ever on.

do it and i'll give you a hug

I can't watch TV because my parents are home and I can't watch TV after my dad is home, usually because news is on.
Not to mention, there is nothing I like that's ever on.
Listen to music. Or if you have Netflix, do that.

I'd just get yelled at by my teacher and my mom.
I'm not allowed to play games or anything before homework is done.

I'd just get yelled at by my teacher and my mom.
I'm not allowed to play games or anything before homework is done.
Then go do your homework.