Poll

Which format would be replaced soonest? (Important as to what I put stuff on)

USB 2.0
3 (25%)
SDHC Cards
3 (25%)
FireWire (lol)
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Making a Time Capsule, What do I put in it?  (Read 2398 times)

I bet you thought this was a forum game. No.

I have one of those green munitions cases that they use in the army, approximately 11x5x7" in size, and I need ideas of things to put in there. I also don't know when I should bury it until.

Current ideas:

-A copy of this thread
-Pictures of pets
-a brief summary of current events along w/ achievements on a flash drive
-A flash drive (So future me can laugh at how small storage devices were)
-Moneyz
-CD's n' stuff
-Blockland Key (Important)
-Soda Can (If space allows)
-Avatars n'at of BL Friends
-A can of condensed internet

(Also, the case is waterproof, so yey!)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:35:15 PM by dorkdotdan »



The ashes of your grandmother.

Time

I would think that would be obvious

something not lame
I thought that too. But no. I'm just a lame person.


Oh I might also pack some cool add-ons that the future Blockland will be jelly of.

A picture of you at this moment so you can see how young you were.

A copy of Mouse Trap.

A picture of yourself.

A really old video game that you no longer play. Enclose a note with the video game telling your future self to pass it on to your child. Enclose the game console as well.