Author Topic: I'm so goddamn happy right now  (Read 3160 times)

This thread is now about hips.

Guess not......
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:59:54 AM by David819 »



Oh wow, you back. Awesome.

Oh wow, you back. Awesome.

nope

lizzy is almost as bad as LT with his ponies



anyway

congrats on getting better at overcoming your disease



nope

lizzy is almost as bad as LT with his ponies
Lizzy is one of the "better" forum members, I'm glad shes back. Also why bring Lord forget-y into this>

Lizzy is one of the "better" forum members, I'm glad shes back. Also why bring Lord forget-y into this>
lol wow you're stupid

lol wow you're stupid
Why, because I like Lizzy better then a good chunk of members on this forum?

nope

lizzy is almost as bad as LT with his ponies

What do you mean?

Why, because I like Lizzy better then a good chunk of members on this forum?
Yep but also this part

Lizzy is one of the "better" forum members, I'm glad shes back. Also why bring Lord forget-y into this>

You try to bash Lord Tony in every way possible.
You just used the pathetic and childish way.


come on over to ireland to hug me then
i'll give you a jumper so thick, if the boniest fingered nun poked you with it, you wouldnt feel a thing

You try to bash Lord Tony in every way possible.
You just used the pathetic and childish way.
If I tried to bash him in any way possible then how come I haven't really said anything about him over a month really.

come on over to ireland to hug me then
i'll give you a jumper so thick, if the boniest fingered nun poked you with it, you wouldnt feel a thing
Wat :|