Author Topic: I'm so goddamn happy right now  (Read 3159 times)

Seriously, I am. While I was banned for being a moron, I was extremely bored. So I decided to do some exercise, well, I've only been on these meds for about 2 maybe 3 months now. But after some stretchering, I saw a jump rope on the floor, so I ran over to it and bent over to pick it up, and I held it in my hands and used it. I seriously loving jumped rope.

And I know that I'm not supposed to talk about my disease in a way. But I'm seriously so damn loving happy that I need to tell you guys. And if you still think that I'm attention whoring, then fine, because I'm too happy to notice.

If I could, I would run to your house and hug the love loving stuff out of you.

But I can now, so expect me to be at your doorstep by morning.

And I promise, that I learn to play guitar, and play a song for all of you. Of course my hands are still a bit messed up, but I could probably play a few chords.

All this for being stupid. :cookieMonster:

Also; all those cripple jokes you made are invalid now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:26:43 AM by LizzyRascal »


What's your disease...?
Did I miss something?

Wow lizzy you should of saved your virginity for a well man

Well boredom is a great motivator.

and then you GRABBED my rooster

and you GOT ON your knee-

cough um what

The Forums are causing your disease. You must leave them and run a marathon.

TBH.
Glad that your able to forget and all, but.
Who would WANT to.

What's your disease...?
Did I miss something?
She forgeted everyone on the forums. Remember?

Quote from: Title
Re: I'm so goddamn loving right now
mmm hote yus
-snip-
Oh... okay

Congratulations on jumping rope

You're loving?
 :cookieMonster:
Uhmmm, that's quite embarrassing. Let me fix that.

are your hands getting better too?
if so..
ohohoho
hohoh
ohoh
ho
...
lemme smell that finger

clearly the only thing that will cure your disease i've forgotten the name of is the lack of our influence taking up all your time you could be spending on sports

like beach volleyball mm yes

>jumping rope
>disease
>comments about other things
what the forget is going on

Congrats. Here is some glucosamine flavored ice cream to help them joints. :iceCream: