Want to do voice acting for a popular Blockland movie-making clan.

Author Topic: Want to do voice acting for a popular Blockland movie-making clan.  (Read 697 times)

As the title suggests, I am looking for a Blockland movie-making clan to do voice acting with. I just got my own headset for Christmas, so I thought now would be the perfect time.

I'm looking for one that's popular or just well-known. I am also looking for one that is frequently active, but I guess that won't matter much.

A few of my friends and other students at my school have been saying that I can do great impressions of multiple Simpsons and Family Guy characters, because I've been quoting them in my free time.

I also have just one request - please no strong language. Anything above moderate-level, and I won't do it.

If you require some details about me, I have 'em right here.

In-game name: Isaac Fox
BL_ID: 27967
Nationality: British/Canadian
Accent: Canadian (Currently practising my British)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 11:10:42 AM by Isaac Fox »

You probably ought to include a Demo of what your voice sounds like.

You probably ought to include a Demo of what your voice sounds like.

At first, I thought the forum didn't accept sound format files. I'll try and get a demo soon.

i could try.
But Skype does work

At first, I thought the forum didn't accept sound format files. I'll try and get a demo soon.

I think you should make a youtube video where you read your application out loud.

I think you should make a youtube video where you read your application out loud.

I don't actually have a YouTube account, and I might not have much use for one, either.

I don't actually have a YouTube account, and I might not have much use for one, either.
Where are you going to upload the videos you will be making then?

http://vocaroo.com/

now upload a voice demo reading something