Author Topic: NYAN CAT  (Read 2722 times)

well I went on nyanit and I typed blockland fourms and i got nyan catz flying a cross the screen playing nyan cat music! i think nyanit is a better way of searching on your internet and i have pics. if you want to try it go on google and type down nyanit and then click on the web where it says NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN. next type a website and click nyan and it will find the website. click nyan me and NYAN CATZ FLY ACROSS SCREEN PLAYING NYAN CAT and click on one if its huge and it will dissaper!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVEEEEE
I CAN FEEL SOMETHING INSIDE ME SAY I DONT REALLY THINK YOUR STRONG ENOUGH NOOOO

Heh
I like this for some reason
its just a kitty
REMINDS ME OF MY CAT <3

you must just have discovered the internet or something

Alright lets be mean to OP now.

OP you are loving handicapped I can't believe you would make a topic for something like this.
Nyan cat was cool for about a day then everyone found it and beat that horse to death.
Your spelling looks like you attempted to type with your prolapsed star fish from taking a giant horse rooster up the ass.

What are you twelve? Get the forget off the internet you brainless loving monkey.

Edit: Scratch that I bet OP is eight. (No offence intended chappers)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:38:02 PM by Badspot »

Alright lets be mean to OP now.

OP you are loving handicapped I can't believe you would make a topic for something like this.
Nyan cat was cool for about a day then everyone found it and beat that horse to death.
Your spelling looks like you attempted to type with your prolapsed star fish from taking a giant horse rooster up the ass.

What are you twelve? Get the forget off the internet you brainless loving monkey.

Edit: Scratch that I bet OP is eight. (No offence intended chappers)

What this gui said.

Hi guys Obama got elected for president! Yeah I hope he make stuff better!

Hi guys Obama got elected for president! Yeah I hope he make stuff better!

dude what

Oh gaiz we made the Internet. So kool!

I do not understand why this meme got so popular. 

I hated it when it emerged, I hate it now.  I never thought it was funny.  Am I missing something?

I do not understand why this meme got so popular. 

I hated it when it emerged, I hate it now.  I never thought it was funny.  Am I missing something?
A lot of people hate it, including me.
It's probably one of the worst mainstream memes.

Dancing with myself
blah blah blah words nothing to lose
dancing with myself

unrelated