Author Topic: Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous  (Read 13737 times)

>Voting for crazy
>Won't vote for "ok" democrat
>what
>Implying Obama isn't going to win the Democratic Nomintaion.
>Implying a Democrat stands a chance of winning in Florida.
>Implying if a Democrat did win in Florida they wouldn't change the records so he has -2000 votes in one county.
>Implying it isn't worth voting for Ron Paul so Newt Gingrich won't win.
>Implying Ron Paul isn't the only decent candidate to ever be on the republican ticket since Lincoln.

>Implying Obama isn't going to win the Democratic Nomintaion.
>Implying a Democrat stands a chance of winning in Florida.
>Implying if a Democrat did win in Florida they wouldn't change the records so he has -2000 votes in one county.
>Implying it isn't worth voting for Ron Paul so Newt Gingrich won't win.
>Implying Ron Paul isn't the only decent candidate to ever be on the republican ticket since Lincoln.
>Implying Ron Paul is decent
>Implying you'll vote for republican in Florida because it wont matter in the end anyway(whats the point in voting then ffff)

>Implying you'll vote for republican in Florida because it wont matter in the end anyway(whats the point in voting then ffff)
The crazies will be OK. They'll hear that Ron Paul is anti-abortion, anti-black, and anti-gay rights and be like "oh dang why didn't we know about this guy before?"

Then he'll let those policies be decided by the state, veto any bills that would infringe upon civil liberties, and end the wars in the Middle East.

How's that not win-win? He's like a loving spy.

The crazies will be OK. They'll hear that Ron Paul is anti-abortion, anti-black, and anti-gay rights and be like "oh dang why didn't we know about this guy before?"

Then he'll let those policies be decided by the state, veto any bills that would infringe upon civil liberties, and end the wars in the Middle East.

How's that not win-win? He's like a loving spy.
I think you have more faith in humanity than I.

If you want to talk about communism I'm open.  :cookieMonster:

Itt: underaged people talkong about voting when they can't vote anyway

Itt:underaged people talkong about voting when they can't vote anyway
That's why the majority of them are for Ron Paul. rrrageee

Itt: underaged people talkong about voting when they can't vote anyway
I'm nineteen you stupid forget

man soba must loving keep his head low

I wonder what's taking Soba so long to defend his most favouritest buddy.

Why do they have to edit the voice to the point where I want to mute the loving video..

Ron Paul also doesn't believe in evolution, still knows how to fix the damn country.

Iban seems to have phases of borderline handicapation. First it was the "I want to move to Japan" phase, now it's the "I think I'm gonna vote for a tribal instead of a black man because I think that giving states more power increases liberty via some logic-bending mechanism".

Hey guys did you know that letting states ban sodomy is better than having a federal court force them to legalize it? Everyone knows that federal power = tyranny.