Author Topic: Max4344 needs girl advice[Update on Page 3]  (Read 1735 times)

Stay away from women. Get a Real Doll or go gay, just don't get close with a woman. Ever.
Or pretend to be one.

Don't try to mess up the date, that's not cool.

Or pretend to be one.

Only physically. Women are completely broken mentally and emotionally.

just send her notes and sign your name on it. its how i forgeted up got my girlfriend

but seriously, dont make the same mistake I made...

Only physically. Women are completely broken mentally and emotionally.
True dat.

yeah until she is not with anyone don't do anything

wait out the storm, let her come to you hurt and looking for support, let her use your erection for support

in her pooper
lol.

lol.

I will type EVERY form of laughing on the internet if you actually plan on using his advice.

this is why america needs a better educational system

children shouldn't be allowed to be thinking about relationships; they should be thinking about school

Do not go for any relationships at all jesus christ you're doing it wrong.
Become friends with her, close friends. Same goes for every other chick you meet. No, you're not in love forget off and no you don't want to be with her.
When you are actually capable of having a relationship/pleasing a woman, you won't have to look very far (at all) because bitches will be lining up.

Also what the forget are you thinking don't tell her stuff all on skype. That's worse then texting.

So i like this girl. And she got a date this friday.
I really want to be with her.
What do i do?
And is telling her that I like her before she go on her date a great ideal(by skype video chat)
EDIT:we are friends forgot to mention that
Well for starte-
EDIT:we are friends forgot to mention that
...wait... then how di-
And she got a date this friday.
...with someone else?  Well why do you ha-

...aren't you like 12?  You don't need a relationship wtf.

Wait till the thing with the dude blows over. It's probably not going to last with him because they're young, but once that's over if you have the power to pull it off you'll do fine after you ask her out on a date of some sort. But seeing as you're asking for advice from a group of teenagers, you may find this hard. hope it all makes sense

I can't like girls after the last incident with a girl for me. :(

There's always a way out of the friendzone. It's hard to find and is different for every girl, but it's still a way out. Look at it like this, you are trapped in a room, there is a door on the roof with a hidden key. That door is the only way out.

I can't like girls after the last incident with a girl for me. :(
What happened?

There's always a way out of the friendzone. It's hard to find and is different for every girl, but it's still a way out. Look at it like this, you are trapped in a room, there is a door on the roof with a hidden key. That door is the only way out.
not always