Author Topic: RUSH0814's Ultimate Challenge. NEED ADMINS.  (Read 3362 times)

Hey everyone! im currently making a challenge game and its in Beta Testing at the moment, So I need some beta testers. I am also in need of admins and I am in serious need of some good eventers.

MESSAGE ME ON RTB IF YOU NEED ME ON THE SERVER!

Here Are Some Screenshots:
Level One; Dedicated to Irk89's Ultimate Challenge

Level two; The Pipe Of Fallingness

Level Three; The Wall Climb

Level Four; The Hall Of Colourful Deaths

Level Five; Circle World

Still Level 5; Circle World

Winners Area.

Beta Testers

cyblock is first person to ever complete level 4

biox111
spectrum
IUV
Altairo
PvtAnderson
Demik123
ShiftyRose19
Siba
Kaden10
Fungusamongus
dunkin donut
Unfairest Puppy
Nightsoul
Mr. Darkstar
Crazy ninjaman
Kick

Again, I need Admins, Eventers And Beta Testers.

Server Administrators.
Spectrum
Trifax

Admin Application:
In-Game Name:
BL_ID:
What You Bring To The Table:
Why Should You Be Admin?:

Post your application in a reply to the topic.

Edit: I would also love some suggestions for future levels. I am hoping to make 35-40 levels. Ive only made 5, So almost everyone will see their idea in the challenge :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:27:50 PM by RUSH0814 »

Admin Application:
In-Game Name: Kill All
BL_ID: 3992
What You Bring To The Table: Knowledge of VCE, building skills which are above average, I can also spot "cheats" which should be fixed.
Why Should You Be Admin?: I thoroughly enjoy challenges, beaten many, and created two myself. I moderate well and kick/ban only when needed in order to maintain the enjoyable and fun and/or frustrating atmosphere of a challenge server.

Admin Application:
In-Game Name: Kill All
BL_ID: 3992
What You Bring To The Table: Knowledge of VCE, building skills which are above average, I can also spot "cheats" which should be fixed.
Why Should You Be Admin?: I thoroughly enjoy challenges, beaten many, and created two myself. I moderate well and kick/ban only when needed in order to maintain the enjoyable and fun and/or frustrating atmosphere of a challenge server.
accepted, im running the dedicated right now so join and i will give you admin, i could really use your knowledge in the VCE client. and maybe some building.

Wow, you really added a lot since I tested. Looks great! I'll stop by right now.

accepted, im running the dedicated right now so join and i will give you admin, i could really use your knowledge in the VCE client. and maybe some building.
I'll stop by after school (maybe)

Wow, you really added a lot since I tested. Looks great! I'll stop by right now.
yeapp lol i lost interest soon after you beta tested. but i just started creating stuff again yesterday

In-Game Name: Kazami
BL_ID: 1465
What You Bring To The Table: Meatballs (Nah I'm kidding, I'll only ban people if they are cheating or absolutely disrupting the server and bothering people. I won't abuse or anything).
Why Should You Be Admin?: I've been co-host and SA for several of my friends servers. One example is I am co-host on Nobot's Death Race. I am very reponsible and a good admin. If you want more examples ask.

In-Game Name: Kazami
BL_ID: 1465
What You Bring To The Table: Meatballs (Nah I'm kidding, I'll only ban people if they are cheating or absolutely disrupting the server and bothering people. I won't abuse or anything).
Why Should You Be Admin?: I've been co-host and SA for several of my friends servers. One example is I am co-host on Nobot's Death Race. I am very reponsible and a good admin. If you want more examples ask.
do you know how to use VCE client? are you good at eventing?

This looks like an OK challenge, but I still just cannot seem to take you seriously because of your avatar :3

Seriously though, this challenge looks fun and I might attempt it if I get the time.

This looks like an OK challenge, but I still just cannot seem to take you seriously because of your avatar :3

Seriously though, this challenge looks fun and I might attempt it if I get the time.
ive only made 5 out of 40 levels aha

This was fun when I first tried it out, can't wait to see what else you make.

I still just cannot seem to take you seriously because of your avatar :3

So much this..  I hate going to your topics because I have to see it..  It is like a pet peeve or something..  I request a change.

On topic:  Looks fun.  I am going to come by and test this tomorrow, see how it is for playability. 

do you know how to use VCE client? are you good at eventing?
Ya I'm pretty good.

Ya I'm pretty good.
okay accepted, come to the server and ill give you admin

bump, im still taking suggestions!