Author Topic: Heedicalking - Has he ever unbanned anyone?  (Read 2140 times)

As some of you know, Heedicalking permanently banned me from his server for something that lead me into making this drama thread.

After reading your replies and other complaints from other threads and in-game, I'm guessing some of you have a bone to pick with Heedicalking for being a jerk and perma-banning people for ridiculous reasons. Sure, I do know that what I did was unacceptable, but I highly doubt it was severe enough to result in a PERMANENT ban.

Ever since then, I've been seeing some great server names with his name on them, yet he perma-banned me just because he's just a baby girl who can't handle a slight complaint from one of his visitors. A kick, or maybe even a week-long ban would've been the right punishment, but a permanent ban isn't.

tl;dr: Heedicalking is a big jerk who abuses the admin power to perma-ban.

You're the one that is being a baby girl.
You got permanently banned from a server and now drama'd the host because he didn't unban you.
Permanent bans aren't meant to expire, you dumb sack of duck stuff.

That's a bit much.

Alright, I was harsh.

But I was right about one thing.
Isaac Fox needs to learn that not all permanent bans eventually get deleted.
Permanent bans are meant to not expire. Ever.
There maybe are some people that delete their banlist once in a while but just because heedicalking isn't one of them doesn't mean isaac fox has to drama him.

>irritate a host
>get permabanned from a server
>start a drama thread
>expect to be unbanned
it really doesn't work like that lol

Alright, I was harsh.

There maybe are some people that delete their banlist once in a while but just because heedicalking isn't one of them doesn't mean isaac fox has to drama him.

okay what why are you such an starfish today

i can already smell a stuffstorm drama brewing, i mean seriously

first off you jump guns blazing into the drama about gear, and now this?

you can call him a worthless member of this community, but in fact you are a massive hypocrite.

>irritate a host
>get permabanned from a server
>start a drama thread
>expect to be unbanned
it really doesn't work like that lol

skill4poop

ha ha

But yeah, Issaac, maybe you should ask heed or beg him for a ban shorten-age of some sort.
i mean he does host some prettttty fun servers with manty

okay what why are you such an starfish today

first off you jump guns blazing into the drama about gear, and now this?

you can call him a worthless member of this community, but in fact you are a massive hypocrite.

I admit I was being stupid in that drama topic about gear, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong here.
Being permabanned from a server and then complaining on the forums how he can't join the server anymore is pretty unnecessary if you ask me.
But I might be wrong.

Alright, I was harsh.

Now that you mention it, I agree that I need to learn that. I used to think the other way, but I need to learn the real way.

I'll lock the thread the instant it happens.

Now that you mention it, I agree that I need to learn that. I used to think the other way, but I need to learn the real way.

I'll lock the thread the instant it happens.
Can't lock drama.

Can't lock drama.

Thanks for telling me. I was worrying about the storm starting while I'm in bed.

I honestly don't think that starting a drama thread is going to get Heed to have a better impression of you, much less have him unban you.
Just as Yosher said, permanent bans are meant to never expire, hence the term "permanent". If Heed had any intention of banning you for a short time, don't you think he would have just done that instead of deliberately going out of his way to change the ban time to permanent.

Drawing support from the community won't grant you any favor with him either. Making a thread to call people's attention to the fact that you did something wrong and then making Heed seem like a bad person for getting you off his server is not the way to go about this. Others may have a bone to pick with him, but using that as a springboard back into Heed's loving arms is a preposterous idea. Nothing good will come of the creation of this thread; instead, the thread will create hostility among its participants, including you, S4L, Yosher, Feep, and inevitably Heed himself.

If I had any advice, I would say to contact heed yourself, and ask politely and respectfully. If he says you can be unbanned, then good for you. If your ban will stick, then just let it go. Stirring up negativity will only let you dig yourself a deeper hole to sit inside while the promise of Heed's server dangles just out of your grasp.

I honestly don't think that starting a drama thread is going to get Heed to have a better impression of you, much less have him unban you.
Just as Yosher said, permanent bans are meant to never expire, hence the term "permanent". If Heed had any intention of banning you for a short time, don't you think he would have just done that instead of deliberately going out of his way to change the ban time to permanent.

Drawing support from the community won't grant you any favor with him either. Making a thread to call people's attention to the fact that you did something wrong and then making Heed seem like a bad person for getting you off his server is not the way to go about this. Others may have a bone to pick with him, but using that as a springboard back into Heed's loving arms is a preposterous idea. Nothing good will come of the creation of this thread; instead, the thread will create hostility among its participants, including you, S4L, Yosher, Feep, and inevitably Heed himself.

If I had any advice, I would say to contact heed yourself, and ask politely and respectfully. If he says you can be unbanned, then good for you. If your ban will stick, then just let it go. Stirring up negativity will only let you dig yourself a deeper hole to sit inside while the promise of Heed's server dangles just out of your grasp.
I admit I was being stupid in that drama topic about gear, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong here.
Being permabanned from a server and then complaining on the forums how he can't join the server anymore is pretty unnecessary if you ask me.
But I might be wrong.

He has unbanned me.  Banned during the Buildlands TDM for intentionally delaying the game by running around with the flag.

As long as you apologize and admit that you were being dumb, he typically unbans.

He unbanned a handful because I suggested it a while ago.

Though I'm sure the list back to it's old size shortly.