Author Topic: My time here is up.  (Read 20169 times)

It's about time I made this topic. It's about time I said this. And it's about goddamn time I secured my leave once and for all, and this topic is here to do that for me. If you don't already know, I am Rookie. I am Rookie, and I have not changed. I am still the autistic little stuff that nobody likes and this I recognize. I have been permanentally banned 6 times and have had countless temporary bans. I'm an starfish, and you deserve better.

My throat aches along with my heart, I have had so much fun here, and I've been here for over 4 years now, and I love all of you like my brothers. But I'm all out of cake, my expiration date is up and I'm used goods with nothing left to offer except my own insecure pathetic rants that nobody cares about anyway. This is not a cry for sympathy or for attention, this is Rookie's final stand among the only people that would have ever listened to him. You guys have been great to be around, but my parents disprove, and so do my grades, and my mental health, if there is any left. It is time I started being a real man who lives in the real world. I will only keep my best of internet friends on my steam list, and it is time I put this chapter of my life to rest, as it should have been long ago. I'm not a cat. I don't have 9 lives. I'm 5 lives overdue, and that is not acceptable at all. Not for the kindness and laughs you guys have given me.

I'm crying now.
Goodbye, guys.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:06:18 PM by Badspot »

I liked you until you made this topic.

'Bye, and have a good life.

You were fun to have around, I suppose, during your stay.

Just because we always fight on ethical stuff I'll still miss you~
:c

Bye.

I forgot to actually say good bye so have fun in the after life.
May there be many obscure rainbow dash fantasies.

It's about time I made this topic. It's about time I said this. And it's about goddamn time I secured my leave once and for all, and this topic is here to do that for me. If you don't already know, I am Rookie. I am Rookie, and I have not changed. I am still the autistic little stuff that nobody likes and this I recognize. I have been permanentally banned 6 times and have had countless temporary bans. I'm an starfish, and you deserve better.

My throat aches along with my heart, I have had so much fun here, and I've been here for over 4 years now, and I love all of you like my brothers. But I'm all out of cake, my expiration date is up and I'm used goods with nothing left to offer except my own insecure pathetic rants that nobody cares about anyway. This is not a cry for sympathy or for attention, this is Rookie's final stand among the only people that would have ever listened to him. You guys have been great to be around, but my parents disprove, and so do my grades, and my mental health, if there is any left. It is time I started being a real man who lives in the real world. I will only keep my best of internet friends on my steam list, and it is time I put this chapter of my life to rest, as it should have been long ago. I'm not a cat. I don't have 9 lives. I'm 5 lives overdue, and that is not acceptable at all. Not for the kindness and laughs you guys have given me.

I'm crying now.
Goodbye, guys.
Quote from: Colten
Then get off the computer and stop being a friend about Military School and how tough you are
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184061.msg4866361#msg4866361

VICTORYYYYY

why do people have to ruin what they have
Just leave without attention-whoring, you know you'll be back and everyone will hate you
Goodbye and goodluck