Poll

Petition

I am against this update!
I am excited for this update!

Author Topic: v21 Update Petition  (Read 16648 times)

Look at the post date of the OP,

Now look at the idiot who bumped this.

You are the equivalent of the idiot who bumped this topic.
Please stop this.
I'm not an idiot :(

I didn't look through the dates because i seen it while i was looking stuff up.

God. Can this community do something other than insult each other on the forums.

the destruction of interiors will pave the way for more advanced updates

IE physics, raising the brick count, better water physics, making vehilce collision less derpy, etc.

God. Can this community do something other than insult each other on the forums.

You could've looked at the last post's date.
Think before you post.

This is the first feature to be added.
the destruction of interiors will pave the way for more advanced updates

IE physics, raising the brick count, better water physics, making vehilce collision less derpy, etc.
This also removes two types of collision entities, so what do we have now?

This is a first leap over a long-standing hurdle, a thorn that has been in Blockland's side for too long.

We don't insult each other. We are a fun-loving community that plays a virtual online building game.

Now the lowest-common denominator, they are the problem.

you are an idiot and anyone who says otherwise is delusional :iceCream:

I am for this update, since I agree with this of about interiors and terrain:

"These two features complicate Blockland’s code tremendously. That means we can’t add game features very quickly. They still have bugs in them (after years of work). They are slow, too - bricks are about 90% of their speed and can do a LOT more (explosions, events, in-game editing)."

Resistance is futile.

We dont need a stupid list to sign

Stop making V21 topics already

Its gonna happen no matter what, and you have to accept it.

Just shut up and let BL change, weve DONE this already

Sheesh, what does it take for the community to just shut up
Hey bro, which mental deficiency do you have?

haha i didn't see this thread originally

i'm glad one of the anti-update twats were finally stupid enough to make a poll so the numbers would swing against them.

I'm going to reiterate my inspiring statement from the v21 thread in development ;; page 134.

"Damn, it pains me to see that a huge part of Blockland is going to be ripped out.
I must say, I do like the shadows and shaders, and have been wanting this for a while, but I never expected that it would require interiors and terrains to be excluded from the game.

I do understand all of those who "mourn" for the interior and terrain maps, but Blockland must take a step forward. I will miss terrains myself, mostly because it was hell of fun to drive vehicles... But you know, it's like life. You gotta move on.
" -- Jacky

This is the first feature to be added.
Events, physics, more vehicles, bricks, etc? this isn't the first feature to be added

1. Keep version 19, not 20
2.??????
3. Profit