Author Topic: I will no longer be taking physical therapy. (Gladly)  (Read 8125 times)

Im not trying to derail the thread you are Im just talking about our inside jokes because you already ran the train off its course. Stop blaming everything on me.
Your inside jokes suck.

Your inside jokes suck.
Someones jealous theyre not in the ColtenLizzy friendship club :)

Im not trying to derail the thread you are Im just talking about our inside jokes because you already ran the train off its course. Stop blaming everything on me.
No, they're not "inside jokes" they're insults. (and bad ones at that). Don't play stupid.

And can you stop spamming me on Steam?
I'm not even on Steam, dumbass.

Someones jealous theyre not in the ColtenLizzy friendship club :)
Cut that stuff out.

Lizzy, seriously, stop replying to Colten and Lord Tony. They're virtually the same starfish and get off knowing they upset you.

No, they're not "inside jokes" they're insults. (and bad ones at that). Don't play stupid.
I'm not even on Steam, dumbass.
Cut that stuff out.
Cut what out?
Message me on Steam so we can chat :)

Lizzy, seriously, stop replying to Colten and Lord Tony. They're virtually the same starfish and get off knowing they upset you.
Alright.

Im not upsetting her what dont you understand. Were friends Im just playing around.

Are you ever going to answer my question, or are you going to keep ignoring me?

Are you ever going to answer my question, or are you going to keep ignoring me?
What was the question you wanted to ask Iban?

What was the question you wanted to ask Iban?

He said that Stocking said I was an idiot, but liked how I caused stuff to stir.

I deleted Stocking because of "said I was an idiot", and she re-added me. I explained, and she said that wasn't true.

So, I asked Iban through pm if what he said was a lie or not, and he said that what he said was a lie.

So then I asked him why he did it, and he never replied.

Kind of annoys me because that's some teenage girl clique bullstuff to pull right there.

He said that Stocking said I was an idiot, but liked how I caused stuff to stir.

I deleted Stocking because of "said I was an idiot", and she re-added me. I explained, and she said that wasn't true.

So, I asked Iban through pm if what he said was a lie or not, and he said that what he said was a lie.

So then I asked him why he did it, and he never replied.

Kind of annoys me because that's some teenage girl clique bullstuff to pull right there.
Thats really mean. Ill be your friend.

You treat girls right AMIRITE?