Author Topic: I will no longer be taking physical therapy. (Gladly)  (Read 8135 times)

Today, while at physical therapy, they told me that I had one more session of PT, meaning that my next session (Monday morning), will be my last. I'm so god damn happy. In fact, I almost broke into tears of joy.

This is so loving awesome. I will never have to see that bitch again, except in three months, where I will get checked for progress.

During my last session, I will scream "I AM FREEEEEEE!!!!" before leaving. And that's a promise.

During my last session, I will scream "I AM FREEEEEEE!!!!" before leaving. And that's a promise.

And then you will be immediately sent back in XD

Now you can finally spend more time on things like walking!
oh wait  :cookieMonster:

Hey, mind actually telling us what you're there for in the first place? Some of us don't check every Off-Topic thread. >:I

And then you will be immediately sent back in XD
I take PT for physical reasons, showing off my insanity won't affect my physical condition.

Now you can finally spend more time on things like walking!
oh wait  :cookieMonster:
Are you stupid? That's the reason I no longer need PT.

Durr

Are you stupid? That's the reason I no longer need PT.

Durr
Computer

Durr

Hey, mind actually telling us what you're there for in the first place? Some of us don't check every Off-Topic thread. >:I
A few reasons. But the main point of PT and OT (occupational therapy) is to rebuild strength in my muscles and to become more independent.

Jump and do a heel-click on your way out, too.

Using your newly-perfected legs of course.

A few reasons. But the main point of PT and OT (occupational therapy) is to rebuild strength in my muscles and to become more independent.
Apoplexia, dystrophy, what? You're being very vague.

Jump and do a heel-click on your way out, too.

Using your newly-perfected legs of course.
Perhaps, I could attempt it. But I may not because I don't want to take the risk of ending up back where I started.

Apoplexia, dystrophy, what? You're being very vague.
A severe case of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and a minor case of Osteoporosis.

Perhaps, I could attempt it. But I may not because I don't want to take the risk of ending up back where I started.
A severe case of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and a minor case of Osteoporosis.
okey dokey. just wanted to know.

Now I know why you're so bitchy all the time.

Now I know why you're so bitchy all the time.
ooohhh, whatcha going to do about that? nothing? because you probably should ooohhhhh

Yay Lizzy! Thats more time for shaving!