Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11720 times)

Wow, Colten, I hope this get's you banned.

Thanks for de-railing my thread and making yourself look loving more stupid than you already were.

Please stop being a cyber bully sir.

Wow, Colten, I hope this get's you banned.

Thanks for de-railing my thread and making yourself look loving more stupid than you already were.
I have seen a lot of people with handicaps, they are usually bald, cancer, luchuemia kids and as i see your picture, you are not bald nor do you have cancer. What the frick, my cousins uncle's friends brother has handicap (cancer) and he does not use the computer. way to lie about youself.

You can obviously tell that Colten has been randomly harassing me about my body hair, which I shaved, but he still continues to go on and constantly posts things like "ur a hary woky lol."

He came into my thread first and de-railed it with his dumb stuff. I reported him twice, once for the trolling in that other thread and for this thread.

I have seen a lot of people with handicaps, they are usually bald, cancer, luchuemia kids and as i see your picture, you are not bald nor do you have cancer. What the frick, my cousins uncle's friends brother has handicap (cancer) and he does not use the computer. way to lie about youself.
I have a physical disability.

I have a physical disability.
whats that like loveual health problems?? I can give you some loveueal tips, i took health week during school this week.)

Are you alright Colten? I don't want you to let her get to you. We are here for you to help you get over this.

Are you alright Colten? I don't want you to let her get to you. We are here for you to help you get over this.
holy crap what if he commited Self Delete already???!?!? holy shoot .... i hope he is ok.

whats that like loveual health problems?? I can give you some loveueal tips, i took health week during school this week.)
Yes, please.

I have no snake. What do I do?

holy crap what if he commited Self Delete already???!?!? holy shoot .... i hope he is ok.
We can only hope.

Lizzy I suggest apologizing before the cops arrive, so maybe you get less time in jail.

The cops will never take me alive.

SOMEones an A-hole (not mawty hes a yay-hole :] )

SOMEones an A-hole (not mawty hes a yay-hole :] )
"Yay-hole" sounds like slang for vagina.

The cops will never take me alive.
threating cops!?! Heh.. that can probably already get you another 2 year ticket, screen-capped just in case you try to LIE your way out... ever heard of the term "drop the soap?!" well during health week i learned when a woman drop soap, the other woman stick her weiner up your butt hole and that can cause some serious aids and or loveueal infections, especially when the person who is sticking her weiner in your butt does NOT wear a condom.

Overall year time in jail:
102 - 100 for making a very innocent, very friendly, attender of church (colten) kill himself, from online harassment.
and 2 years for threatning to "shoot, pop, kill, shank" a fellow police officer.

"Yay-hole" sounds like slang for vagina.
o.k. that is just gross, i think i am going to hurl. *barfs on keyboarD* well that is just some majer bullcrap..

o.k. that is just gross, i think i am going to hurl. *barfs on keyboarD* well that is just some majer bullcrap..
Vaginas, breasts, snakees, testicles.

Welcome our newest member Mawty! We now also have a new section for HONORARY DRAPEISTS! Starting with Visage for his acts in protecting our right to the pursuit of happiness!