Author Topic: Anti-Bullying: How Bullying Hurts  (Read 11835 times)

Why do I have a crab for an avatar?
You're crabby.

Why does Venus spin backwards?
Because women can't drive.

Why does the glass windshield on Helen Hunt's truck in Twister keep repairing itself?
That, I can't explain.

W-WOOOOK WOKEH WOOKEH WOOKEH!

Expand upon your insult please.

It has no justification.
Isn't it loving obvious? Bullying is a serious thing, there's loads of people who killed themselves over it. You don't just make fun of it because you feel so damn full of yourself, like Colten is doing right now.

Making this topic was probably the lamest thing he has ever done. Bullying someone over the internet is completely stupid and shows how much of a wimp you really are. You barely know the person but you decide to insult them simply for having hairy armpits? This is why humans are loving detestable. Colten is a prime example.

"Oh I'm so popular in school, I hang with the popular kids, and I bully the ones that don't listen to Paramore, don't wear clothes that are "hip" and don't shave their armpits!"

That's basically Colten summed up in one sentence. I've always been cool with him, although I did think he was cruel at some points, but now he just crossed the damn line.

He's everything I hate about this generation.

While I too understand this is a serious problem and do not particularly like that Colten continues to dwell on it, Lizzy has been a relatively good sport and has helped encourage the entertainingness of this topic purposefully. If it was obvious that severe emotional distress was being afflicted upon her my position would change, however.

Boy in heaven: I was called ugly by some people in real life and I committed Self Delete.
God: Hmm...
Boy in heaven: What?
God: Get the forget out of here.

God doesn't even feel empathy, DAMN!

While I too understand this is a serious problem and do not particularly like that Colten continues to dwell on it, Lizzy has been a relatively good sport and has helped encourage the entertainingness of this topic purposefully. If it was obvious that severe emotional distress was being afflicted upon her my position would change, however.
She's 12. How do you expect her to handle this kind of a situation?

She's 12. How do you expect her to handle this kind of a situation?

You're not helping by calling her stupid and unable.

Isn't it loving obvious? Bullying is a serious thing, there's loads of people who killed themselves over it. You don't just make fun of it because you feel so damn full of yourself, like Colten is doing right now.

Making this topic was probably the lamest thing he has ever done. Bullying someone over the internet is completely stupid and shows how much of a wimp you really are. You barely know the person but you decide to insult them simply for having hairy armpits? This is why humans are loving detestable. Colten is a prime example.

"Oh I'm so popular in school, I hang with the popular kids, and I bully the ones that don't listen to Paramore, don't wear clothes that are "hip" and don't shave their armpits!"

That's basically Colten summed up in one sentence. I've always been cool with him, although I did think he was cruel at some points, but now he just crossed the damn line.

He's everything I hate about this generation.
I'm not sure what to think of your post since that what I feel about this whole topic + Colten

Mis-communication perhaps?

What did you think my post meant?

You're not helping by calling her stupid and unable.
I never called her either of those things you loving halfwit. She's a 12 year old girl getting beat up on by people my age on a forum for a children's lego game. What exactly is her reaction supposed to be?

Badspot doesn't give a forget about moderating these sorts of blights and Colten has been loving with people for years now uninhibited, being cheered on by the sidelines of starfishs hoping to get a schadenfreude stiffy off the ordeal.

I never called her either of those things you loving halfwit. She's a 12 year old girl getting beat up on by people my age on a forum for a children's lego game. What exactly is her reaction supposed to be?

Badspot doesn't give a forget about moderating these sorts of blights and Colten has been loving with people for years now uninhibited, being cheered on by the sidelines of starfishs hoping to get a schadenfreude stiffy off the ordeal.

Her own white knight is calling her stupid. Wow, stop dude, that's mean.

Woolys is a handicap, ignore him.

Also, do think I'm going to kill myself or something lol?

Even the most unsuspected person can be suffering from depression and frequent suicidal thoughts.

Also, do think I'm going to kill myself or something lol?
I'm not saying that, Lizzy. Just saying there are people out there who actually do it and it's nothing to be taken lightly.

COLTEN GIMMIE YOUR LUNCH MONEY OR ELSE.