Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 6970 times)

You still blocking me in Xfire, Cannon?

Awesome movie, good job.

Why's the video small on the Shorty Shorts website?

Cool video btw :P

Insane is a little less than enthusiastic about the movie since we tricked him into giving us the voices for the movie.

For all of you who think that I am a horrible person, and that I shouldn't make fun of people and that this movie is mean, then you can gtfo. This movie was made out of sheer entertainment, and shouldn't be taken seriously, it's just a dopey movie that I made out of down-time.

I don't know who made that Flash Animation but the quality sucks and no one can delete Shorty Shorts but me and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

dude you guys tricked me into it by saying you will use a ovice channger and guess what you will feel my rath!

Please keep the flaming out of this thread. If you have problems please take it to Off-Topic.

Please keep the flaming out of this thread. If you have problems please take it to Off-Topic.

Insane, if you take anything seriously, you're a jackass.

I can attest to this. My movies are full of handicapped and embarrassing activities. I do not complain, I further the cause of all voluntary handicaps everywhere.

Insane, if you take anything seriously, you're a jackass.

you aspect me to be made fun of and like it i already get made fun of at a daily bases in the real life i really dont need it here!

most pepole in that movie or helped with it i dont even know your the only one sonic yet they totalley embraas me i didnt do a thing to them.

LOL YES THIS WINS

remember sampapa , remember the teeth. just remember them when you watch this .saying "remember the teeth "is like me being venom when he made this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:31:00 PM by INSANE12 »

As lolarious as that was, INSANE12 has feelings, too, you know.

Again, I ask nicely, please take all of your flames to the offtopic.