Author Topic: Clan[BSB] Official  (Read 4036 times)

Background info:
BSB started in RTB under the clan name RtbSB or Return to blockland Super Builders. It started about 7/10 of a year ago. At that time lil rob was our leader. we let basically anyone in who could show that they knew the basic principles of building in RTB. After a while, we decided to stretch our clan to TBM (Bad choice coz there were basically no one playing except jerks) and decided to rename our clan to BSB-Blockland Super Builders. BSB grew fast, but after a little time, lil rob just "Dissipeared"  at the time I was Co-owner, and decided to step up because lil rob was gone and became leader of BSB. And then we moved to retail.

Clan Info:
BSB is now a Retail Primary clan. We recently cleared most of our members due to members unknown, and to many RTB'ers. It is Run by Me (Sampapa) and coowned by Mario7121. We are mostly a building clan, but we love to just hand back and enjoy life and fool around. Most of the time the servers will be hosted by Mario7121, but when i have the time, I host some servers.

Applications:
An app is needed to get into BSB, we are not strict though. Show that you can show basic concepts of Retail blockland, like actually building a nice thing instead of a hunk of bricks, and you will be able to get in. You may post apps here, or build one on a BSB server.

Rules:

1:Help people that dont get in BSB, or just are struggling, help them be better

2:Dont abuse admin privileges in servers

3:Follow server rules, or Ceremony rules at all times

4:If there is a theme build in BSB, follow the theme.

Members:

NONE- BSB has Succeeded in its mission.

We hope to see you trying out, or just in our clan servers having fun :D

PermaBanned List:
.:General:.-Stealing a build to try to get in.-ID. 484
ID-539-Impersonating (Even if they impersonated USSR,we frown against it)

I hate to do this, but I have no time for this. Many things came up...friend crCIA...girls...family problems...everything is going downhill, I need to fix it...This clan was a Success for a time, If I do say so. When me and Lil rob made this, it was just supposed to be a sign of friendship between players. And that was reached. And it was a Success. I am sorry, I have no more time for this, I can bearly do anything...so much happening...I dont know where to start. With this...I say.

Blockland is about Building and Community.

BSB was about friendship, and succeeded.

I am sorry, but BSB is closed down. BSB is now dead.

The members of BSB proved that with great friendships, much can come out of it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 04:00:34 PM by Sampapa »

I might think of joining, if I ever get back into BL for a while.

General's ID is 484. (Good to know)

new not flamed thread  :cookie: s for u

Good luck Sam, I wont join :P

I had that build for a long time, and i edited iot COMPLETELY there are more nook's and crannies, its technically mine.

No, Anti-child made most of it, using other people builds as "Templates" isnt alowed, and not even giving credit is bannable from this clan. Bye bye

k we have a primary temporary right now (hurry sam) its been up for long (got a screeny of 13:37)how do you ban id's jirue unbanned everyone banned from my servers and i need to ban general

Mess around with the /Ban command untill you get it.
I banned Badspot for 1337 minutes like that on someone's server, and I banned myself for 5 minutes.
Was fun.

I think I will join.  I guess I will go look for a server.

im a pretty good builder. not the best but good. i might try to join.

There is evidence of a BSB around in November 13, 2005. I'm pretty sure that the retail-related name change happened two years ago. It stood for "Boy scouts of Blockland" and they have a build in Archive- Gallery, right at the back.

Yaay, I managed to edit this post somehow!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 12:07:42 PM by Spation »

There is evidence of a BSB around in November 13, 2005. I'm pretty sure that the retail-related name change happened two years ago. It stood for "Boy scouts of Blockland" and they have a build in Archive- Gallery, right at the back.

Yaay, I managed to edit this post somehow!

well we didnt kno at all and bsb wasnt cause of retail it was cause me and sam were playing tbm alot