Author Topic: Hookshot doesn't work  (Read 1524 times)

Can someone tell me why the hookshot doesn't work, i put it in the right places, but when i shoot it at a brick or terrain or a interior, nothing happens, why's that?

If it's your server, open In-Game Server Options and toggle the "hookshot hooks anything" option on. Otherwise, use the "hook wand" on bricks to make them hookable if it's toggled off.

If it's someone else's server, ask them to turn it on.

Does the IGSO latest version have that? I tried the hookshot wand, i hit a brick, and nothing happened, should the chat hud say something? If not, i closed my server after the chat said nothting after using the hookshot wand

Does the IGSO latest version have that? I tried the hookshot wand, i hit a brick, and nothing happened, should the chat hud say something? If not, i closed my server after the chat said nothting after using the hookshot wand
dowload alogui on the forums

Look at the hookshot readme.

Badspot

• Administrator
The hookshot doesn't work because the core code of it was made by someone competent, and then someone who had no freaking clue what they're doing took it and fooked it up.

The hookshot doesn't work because the core code of it was made by someone competent, and then someone who had no freaking clue what they're doing took it and fooked it up.
Anyway to fix it?

Why does stuff always work for me!? Ok... I downloaded add-all, took the stuff  I needed, read the hookshot read-me and it worked fine. You have to type in the code which I don't really remember...