Author Topic: Freedom Fields  (Read 26571 times)

Since v21 will remove terrain and interiors I may as well release this map when I should have released this a lot earlier.

Freedom Fields

"A endless and smooth plain"

This map was based off several dreams I've had. It was just me roaming around though, so nothing interesting except for the different weather conditions when I revisit this weird place in my dreams.

Download (MediaFire) Map_FreedomField.zip

Due to Blockland's upcoming update, this may be my last map I release.
Feedback would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:05:40 PM by Tyler66 »

A perfect example of why terrain can be beautiful on this engine.

I really like how smooth it is while maintaining elevation changes.
And lovey skybox ;)

We need that skybox for a slate map.
I really don't understand why people are making so many terrain maps right knowing that they'll be removed sooner or later.

I really don't understand why people are making so many terrain maps right knowing that they'll be removed sooner or later.
They're all thinking:
Since v21 will remove terrain and interiors I may as well release this map

someone put the sky from squideey's ocean map and see how it looks

I downloaded it so I can harvest the skybox. It's so flat that a slate-edit using the same concept would barely alter the original intention.

Skybox, Map, my god this is amazing.

I like the complements on the skybox when the secret is that it was completely generated from an outdated program (2008). The only effort was to to change a 1 panoramic image to 6 individual images and have them resized to 512x512p.

-v22
Guys, we realize that skyboxes complicate code, but we are adding in love! though the only skyboxes will be plain colors
-v23
Guys, we have realized that skyboxes with more than red green and blue as the colors have been complicating code, so we will be making it only red green and blue, but we are also now adding in dogs
-v24
Guys, we have realized that bricks are complicating code, so we are removing bricks and replacing them with ingame research!
-v25
Guys, we have come to a conclusion that GUis and Collision are getting very messy, so we are removing those and not replacing them!
-v26
Guys, we have decided that Blockland is complicating code, so we are removing Blockland!

THEN THE END

Brian stop overreacting lol. Also, stop being 'away' and talk to me on Steam.