Freedom Fields

Author Topic: Freedom Fields  (Read 26569 times)

-v22
Guys, we realize that skyboxes complicate code, but we are adding in love! though the only skyboxes will be plain colors
-v23
Guys, we have realized that skyboxes with more than red green and blue as the colors have been complicating code, so we will be making it only red green and blue, but we are also now adding in dogs
-v24
Guys, we have realized that bricks are complicating code, so we are removing bricks and replacing them with ingame research!
-v25
Guys, we have come to a conclusion that GUis and Collision are getting very messy, so we are removing those and not replacing them!
-v26
Guys, we have decided that Blockland is complicating code, so we are removing Blockland!

THEN THE END

Stop overreacting.

-v22
Guys, we realize that skyboxes complicate code, but we are adding in lovechess! though the only skyboxes will be plain colors
-v23
Guys, we have realized that skyboxes with more than red green and blue as the colors have been complicating code, so we will be making it only red green and blue, but we are also now adding in dogs
-v24
Guys, we have realized that bricks are complicating code, so we are removing bricks and replacing them with ingame researchcorn!
-v25
Guys, we have come to a conclusion that GUis and Collision are getting very messy, so we are removing those and not replacing them!
-v26
Guys, we have decided that Blockland is complicating code, so we are removing Blockland!

THEN THE END

you people disrespect the name of women........is it wrong that im a guy?

No brian is just stupid

It's like blockland became a new game in 07 and now 12 lol

this map crashes me. nevermind
this map looks so beautiful in-game, it's a shame you haven't released this sooner.

also, i think you or someone else should remove the purple stuff at the bottom of the skybox before it touches the ground, makes it look a bit too sad, if you ask me, along with brightening the skybox up a bit?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:40:41 PM by Sami2ss »

Wow, heheh..... this is truly amazing...
Man, I'm seriously going to miss terrain.................

We need that skybox for a slate map.
I really don't understand why people are making so many terrain maps right knowing that they'll be removed sooner or later.
Actually, that's probably why. So people can use thier maps... While they still can...

wow, i am ganna miss terrian...
 on map topic: cool... who am i kidding? GREAT

We need that skybox for a slate map.
I really don't understand why people are making so many terrain maps right knowing that they'll be removed sooner or later.
there probaly thinking:
terrain is ganna be removed sooner or later, so i could get this out before that happens... Then I could make a slate map with this skybox!

For some reason this reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUyjvXpMV0

On topic:nice map

I remember testing this map, I think.

I could be wrong here.