Sucked?

No way, that was great.
16 (29.6%)
Uh, yeah, dude, your dog died dude.
16 (29.6%)
Dude yor doge is HOTE! (4 Frontrox!!!)
22 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Ok, I'm conflicted... (Badish? day report)  (Read 5395 times)

GJ, you had it with a drunk girl.  Sure you got some experience now but that's not much of an accomplishment.  Hit her up when she's actually sober though.

And don't take adderall.  You're like 15, you don't need it at all.   Just drink coffee in the morning.

GJ, you had it with a drunk girl.  Sure you got some experience now but that's not much of an accomplishment.  Hit her up when she's actually sober though.

And don't take adderall.  You're like 15, you don't need it at all.   Just drink coffee in the morning.

To be honest, I believe him. If the girl was drunk she was probably loving out of her mind. So she just did whatever.

That story was sooo hot, I mean the part about the dog seizure really got me off. But really, felt awkward threw the whole read.

That's a stuff ton of adderall

That's her on the right, not me on the left though lol.

I know pictures don't mean anything but still, just assume I'm telling the truth until I can prove it or whatever tomorrow/next week.
Whatchu guys think?

Looks like a gay couple.

A day on Adderall is a good one in my books

Hiiro where's the picture of you in the collar

It sounds like Karma just worked its magic. When bad things happen, good things happen.

Looks like a gay couple.
lol you will never be touched by a woman

Sucks to lose a pet hiiro, esp. one thats been with you all your life. I've lost several cats, about 6? forget if i know. lots of cats. and one dog. it hurts. my dog gracie older, by a little bit i believe, than i am. im 15 too(nearly 16, in april.) so i know shes going to go soon. I feel your hurt man, but you should try to get over it as soon as possible. hurts more to hang on. stay strong.

I don't know what I'll do when my cat dies. He's my best friend. :c