Author Topic: Apple vs. Google (Yes, again)  (Read 1731 times)

They may be whiny but there's no denying iOS is good.
When did anyone complain iOS wasnt good?
Try to stay on the topic of the lawsuit.

I hate apple.

I hate my iPod. :C I want to destroy it

Apple is getting loving ridiculous now. I hope they lose.

Apple is getting loving ridiculous now. I hope they lose.

"Patent #7,657,849"
holy mother of forget, do they try to patent everything they possibly can?
It's counting all US patents ever made, not only Apple patents.

When did anyone complain iOS wasnt good?
Try to stay on the topic of the lawsuit.
Apple is getting way too whiny and Im actually considering not buying any of their products just because of this.

He said we was not going to buy any of their products because of their behavior, not because of their product quality.

Hate apple all you want, but they've been doing ridiculously well financially recently.

Hate apple all you want, but they've been doing ridiculously well financially recently.
yes after the overflow of people buying apple products to mourn job's death and the biography probably helped too

yes after the overflow of people buying apple products to mourn job's death and the biography probably helped too

+1 reason why I will never purchase an Apple product

Even though Wall Street is volatile and most long-term investments in stocks are incredibly risky, Apple is probably one of the only ones that is good for long-term investment (as in, invest now --> wait few years for profit instead of gaining/losing $10k+ a day).

I want a zune, too bad they aren't being made anymore. :( forget my ipod touch and its stufftyness