Truenos House (almost done!)

Author Topic: Truenos House (almost done!)  (Read 4341 times)

This house was originally going to be my ussr app. But about half way through i thought other wise and decided i really need to focus on TBC. But i needed to finish the house anyways. So all's I have left is to do the master bedroom and bath, maybe add some new furniture down stairs and add some flowers and stuff to the front. So i'm pretty close to finished but i thought it was close enough to being done so that you guys could still get the point.. Well here it is..

http://www.mediafire.com/?910yclrkhix

There are quite a few pictures so i put them in a zip for easy access. But here is an over view so click and DL the file if you wanna see more.

Yea you've seen it through and through adio lol

I must say the thing i LOVE about it is the shape of the house. You worked very very hard and you deserve the 10 cookies! I love the kitchen and fence, and the roof that you worked on. Its been tedious work, I know, but it turned out looking amazing. Good job T.

Thanks but i'm not done yet! (almost though)

Saw it in game. Awesome build!

I spy comically oversized fencing.

But a pretty good build.

i like that window
9/10?

I don't see anything amaaaazing.

Just someone who isn't lazy?

As for the fence. Honestly i couldnt find another way to change it. So just.. picture it in your head with it gone. Got it, there much better..

I like it true, that multi grey rock this by window is cool.

TheGeek\0 says:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=18541.0
TheGeek\0 says:
mine's bigger

§фẵ†ịǾл™        Visit Spation.co.uk or else!     says:
I'ma post that.

Nice.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 12:48:54 PM by Spation »

Please be nice and keep other peoples builds out of threads for another persons build. Lets be nice to everyone...

I like Truenos house..

Nice Trueno! Definitely one of the better houses I've seen in BL.

Thanks for the comments oh and spation!!! thanks for showing me up, i really enjoyed it thats what i really look forward to every time i post something!!! (/sarcasm)

(honestly i would like to see that house it looked impressive but the pic was to small..)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:15:57 PM by Mr_Grinch14 »