Author Topic: Terrain Bricks  (Read 13690 times)

Yes, Wedge's system is better but I doubt anything will come of it

Yes, Wedge's system is better but I doubt anything will come of it
What's wedge's system?

I downloaded the mod and it let me plant the bricks as terrain, however. When I try to build on them it says I don't have the Terrain's trust. So use the /terrainBuild command and it still doesn't work. Is there any reason to this and how can I fix this?

Also I downloaded the one for the permissions mod, in which case I have that mod. Does this have anything to do with it?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:58:50 PM by A Twig »

That statement does not go well with that meme. Just sayin'.

Also I downloaded the one for the permissions mod, in which case I have that mod. Does this have anything to do with it?
Might be that, I haven't tested it extensively.

do they save? if i switch to my winter tdm, then later switch and reload the terrain build again, will the terrain bricks still be terrain bricks?

Saw something along the lines of this in the dev topic

do they save? if i switch to my winter tdm, then later switch and reload the terrain build again, will the terrain bricks still be terrain bricks?
Yeah, they save. Terrain bricks are owned by BLID 2, and Blockland saves the BLID of the brick.

Wait, so after I build in terrain mode, can players build on it without destroying the terrain brick? Or what do I have to do?

Wait, so after I build in terrain mode, can players build on it without destroying the terrain brick?
Correct. They can't paint it either.

Correct. They can't paint it either.
This is perfect! I can finally make a giant continent for a Mini Empires! But I still don't understand what people mean that this mod will be useless in v21.

It's made specifically for v21. I think you might've misread something.