Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2012  (Read 27634 times)

I don't appreciate the fact rem is ignoring me D:

He kind of ignored me too, so I gave up and I'm just...goin' along with things.

I also must apologize for not being on in the last week. AP classes, and music has kept me rather busy.

He kind of ignored me too, so I gave up and I'm just...goin' along with things.

I also must apologize for not being on in the last week. AP classes, and music has kept me rather busy.

If you were in AoB last year, and wish to continue this year, just come ask me about it.

If you were in AoB last year, and wish to continue this year, just come ask me about it.

I asked you about it probably 4 times in game, and each time you didn't address me. At first you asked a couple details about how long I had been gone, then you pointed out my joke spam build, then you never said another word to address whether or not I'm in. I was in last year, as many of you know, and I more than wish to continue this year.

Additionally, so you all know, I'm in a little trouble in real life, no big deal, but I won't be very active around the forums (or anywhere on the internet) for a little while. Just letting you guys know.

xD I finally got my forums so now remousamvi can contact me threw forums. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

xD I finally got my forums so now remousamvi can contact me threw forums. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

1. they aren't your forums
2. through*
3. we'll do fine without the cookie monster/cookie, thanks

But uh...welcome.

Hey Trifax remember we applied together? Good times.

Hey Trifax remember we applied together? Good times.

Actually I don't remember that :|

So Rem, is there a reason the server's been down for the past couple days, and you aren't telling us or, are you not checking your computer to see if the server's up.

Anyone that can host temporarily?

Anyone that can host temporarily?

The server is back up, just so you know. Sorry about the long pause, my connection's been glitchy again.

Okay, I've found the cause of these server problems:

Apparently the server needs a major software upgrade because the current one is no longer supported or security updated. This should be fixed hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.

I'm still not listed in the members D: what's goin' on?