Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2012  (Read 27517 times)

You guys still haven't addressed this

If you can tell me who your friend is, I may be able to address it directly to him/her by way of PM.

The orange sign in front of the tram in the Spawn Area has a note that addresses this problem. Camera Events are currently broken, and would ordinarily be used to pre-ghost your destinations before you entered the tram.

Instead, ghosting is done by riding the tram for a few circuits until ghosting is complete, or by standing directly in front of the door and walking forward into your preferred destination to ghost exclusively that area.

As soon as camera events are fixed, or I find an alternative, I will implement those and get the ghost cameras working again.

Cool, I guess I didn't see the note in the spawn area. My bad.

AoB should have an american football team

The hotel sector will have a sports area :)

AoB Christmas Party!

Place to be:     AoB Headquarters, Architects of Blockland sector, Remousamavi's Multi-Ops Community Server.

Date and time:     Monday - Wednesday, Noon - 9:00 PM, EST (Time negotiable for conflicting schedules).

Events     A string of mini-contests on Tuesday, a "reinitiation" event on Wednesday near the end.

The hotel sector will have a sports area :)

:D yess!

AoB Christmas Party!

Place to be:     AoB Headquarters, Architects of Blockland sector, Remousamavi's Multi-Ops Community Server.

Date and time:     Monday - Wednesday, Noon - 9:00 PM, EST (Time negotiable for conflicting schedules).

Events     A string of mini-contests on Tuesday, a "reinitiation" event on Wednesday near the end.

what happens on monday?

and i guess there wont be awards since we havent been as active as in other years

Fraid not, but more on that on Wednesday. I've got something unusual planned, related to both the inactivity and to next year's much more ambitious plans.

Fraid not, but more on that on Wednesday. I've got something unusual planned, related to both the inactivity and to next year's much more ambitious plans.
:D

I'll be hanging around for a few days. ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:30:31 AM by General Jake »

The new AoB topic for 2013 has just been launched!

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218285.0

Locking AoB 2012, see you on the other side!