Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2012  (Read 27659 times)

So I've started a self project with a few friends and everyone in AoB is welcome to help out.

It's a Jungle TDM build, to be honest we're almost done and probably don't need any more help but you can drop by and see it.

I think from now on I'll start hosting more fun servers like this, hell maybe even start a topic in General Discussion.

For One of the administrators of the clan There is a player out there saying He is in Aob and Claiming he Made it. Not sure id His name was Abc or something.

For One of the administrators of the clan There is a player out there saying He is in Aob and Claiming he Made it. Not sure id His name was Abc or something.

It would really help to know his username so Rem can look into this, if you happen to think of it, go ahead and PM him. Unless of course, he's already addressed it.

AOB! We have your spot at Blockoworld saved!  Hurry and load/build your booth, we open Mid Sunday, you need to be finished by Sunday morning!

For fellow AoB members: I would love to help out with our booth, if we are going to be a part of it. I'm assuming we will be. Let me know if you need a member to help out.

It would really help to know his username so Rem can look into this, if you happen to think of it, go ahead and PM him. Unless of course, he's already addressed it.

For fellow AoB members: I would love to help out with our booth, if we are going to be a part of it. I'm assuming we will be. Let me know if you need a member to help out.
It's already done I think.

It's already done I think.
I looked at it once trying to get to the topic, its kinda forgeted up, and needs some more...er info?

speaking of which
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205365.0

lol i love how he even put the subtitles in the same order

edit: stuff even ranks are (almost) the same

ps: we should do something
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:39:59 PM by Dante77 »

I'm thinking of applying to this clan. It won't be THAT soon, because i need to put a huge amount of effort into this. i just thought i'd say so

lol i love how he even put the subtitles in the same order

edit: stuff even ranks are (almost) the same

ps: we should do something
lol did you see what i wrote

lol did you see what i wrote

what

anyways, reeeem when will you host again :C

What exactly is that wonderous looking ship on the server?