Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2012  (Read 27835 times)

We should do something for Halloween.

Also if Blockland gets Greenlit on steam expect a lot of new players, we'll have to show them some quality builds right?

We should do something for Halloween.

Also if Blockland gets Greenlit on steam expect a lot of new players, we'll have to show them some quality builds right?

Yes indeed.

As for halloween, I did try to have a mini-project, but stuff got in the way. However, expect me to try again real soon, along with everything else I've been meaning to do this year.

Yes indeed.

As for halloween, I did try to have a mini-project, but stuff got in the way. However, expect me to try again real soon, along with everything else I've been meaning to do this year.
yah!
you took my advice!

yah!
you took my advice!

I did it on my own whim, actually. And I still see nothing in the way of appeals from you, so why are you still trying to involve yourself into the clan?

I did it on my own whim, actually. And I still see nothing in the way of appeals from you, so why are you still trying to involve yourself into the clan?
oh
well my advice is still true in some parts

You of all people, General Jake, would know that a clan can either make or break. I was simply trying to warn your clan that they were nearly breaking.

I warned Remousamavi of him entering the breaking stage at September 19th and he took my warning into consideration I again warned him a couple of days ago (October 4th) nearly a month after my previous warning.

I was just pointing out that he has done nothing in the time between my warnings.You have made an HQ thats it.
Now go and look at the ARES gallery topics, they have done considerably more than you and they started in April/May time this year, you started in January.

Now I'm being called a richard for warning you. I look forward to seeing this clan do some events next year or even between now and Chistmas

Since when are you the adviser of AoB? Try not to compare us to other clans, because we are not other clans. You seem to be overly confident in this topic for someone who's been blacklisted.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but your opinion has no weight here, and we're all well aware of the fact that the clan is not terribly productive.

Since when are you the adviser of AoB? Try not to compare us to other clans, because we are not other clans. You seem to be overly confident in this topic for someone who's been blacklisted.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but your opinion has no weight here, and we're all well aware of the fact that the clan is not terribly productive.
It was never terribly productive so I don't see any issues

Indeed. I like to think of it as "intermittantly productive", which means that for us, inactivity does not equal close to death.

Indeed. I like to think of it as "intermittantly productive", which means that for us, inactivity does not equal close to death.

That's what I feel like. That's why I get frustrated when people like Crépe "warn" us of our impending doom.

That's what I feel like. That's why I get frustrated when people like Crépe "warn" us of our impending doom.
point taken put wrong acccent on my e

So at this point I'm just waiting to be called back into action to do something, since we totally blew Halloween we should do Christmas because our work schedule is slow and we'd need the time to work on it.

heey i was wondering if anyone in the clan is actually playing blockland? i hope we come back to building together soon since my school year is finishing in 2 weeks, so ill be more active. :)

My dedi server is up once again. Current mode: Hangout.

If there is a Christmas event, I may attend. :o

There might even be a thanksgiving event, depending on who is available