Author Topic: [AoB] Architects of Blockland - 2012  (Read 27575 times)

you guys are doing swell!!
nice!
is your HQ based of Roman/Greek architecture.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

Peruvian, to be specific.

Also, Crepe, I remind you that you have been blacklisted from this clan, and have yet to make any realistic or recognizable appeal to be lifted. Why then, are you doing stuff with the AoB PC and continuing to post here?

what appeal shall i do to be lifted

dissolve also mentioned that he may release the PC soon, so no further work on my version is required

Peruvian. mmmmmm. interesting

I feel like today was really productive even though we didn't really do much other than discuss ideas.

An AoBE headquarters has been set up in the main HQ.

The server just crashed, and I can't get it back up. It happened while I was trying to save, so there is a chance some progress was lost. I'll tell you once it's back up.

That was the most disturbingly cooperative build session I have ever seen in Blockland and it scares me to think a large portion of what I built was used in the final product.

rem why are you afk so much i need your trust

A little something I made for the AoB Print Pack, portraying Mage's latest shenanigans:

He just wanted to shout "Activate the giant swastika!"

What's wrong with that.

- GENERAL NEWS -

AoB Classes are going to be starting up once more within the next few weeks. Anyone who is highly knowledgeable in a particular topic, such as design, layout, general building, eventing, etc, are invited to contact me by PM or by email (remousamavi@gmail.com). If you wish to be a teacher, you must:

•    Be in AoB or an affiliate of an AoB member (The member must personally confirm this affiliation.)
  •    Be well knowledgeable in the subject(s) you wish to teach.
  •    Be able to conduct a class and convey the subject you are trying to teach in a learnable way.

In your PM or email, you should include:

•    Your in-game name and BL_ID (If you're non-AoB wishing to apply.)
  •    The subject you wish to teach.
  •    The times you will be able to make it to the AoB server within the next several weeks. Make absolutely sure you can be there (Server/connection failure excluded and will be excused.)

If you have any questions or suggestions, please PM me.

Looks cool
Kind of like when the Apple Store shows people how to make a movie on iMovie and sorts