Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 2750 times)

wasnt it like. "project S" or "A" or something.

this all sounds really familiar, when did the original thing happen?
because if what Swholli is saying is true, it happened in 2007, but I wasn't here then, and it sounds familiar
Project A
well that doesn't sound familiar
"Blockland: Source" does though

How about you ditch this idea and finish the block wars movie? :D

the jerks wanted a cloud rendering system where all our comps would run the games remotely then we would play back the game itself as a streaming video over the net.

terrible idea considering in reality, that would require way way WAY more data to be sent and received then how games are done now.
and why the forget would i want to run my hardware hard just so some poor kid on the net can play a game in higher settings lol

Have a nice time programming in C#.

Bahhahaha.

God damn I will never live that down.

You know (and I say this a lot, I know) I might actually finish it here once v21 comes about. I've even spoken to Warren about it and he was actually interested in it again.

Who knows, maybe we'll get the old band back together for one more world tour (and actually finish a movie for once).

I noticed Packer posted R2-D2 a few days ago. Is that all part of the plan? Or did it simply happen?

It simply happened. I had nothing to do with that.

Wasn't it Project 8 there for awhile before A?

hahah probuilder.  Anyone make the antenna cradle yet?
Wasn't it Project 8 there for awhile before A?
I think you're thinking of Tony Hawk.

I found an old screenshot of it! 

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:40:04 PM by Khepri »

wow, that's seriously bad
that can't just be due to jpeg compression, those are some serious artifacts

was that never finished?

I remember seeing where they were recruiting people for it somewhere I think bu that was like six months ago

i wanna see the pics of the "bricks" where he didnt even have all the textures lol