Lørd Tøny's going out of maps sale.

Author Topic: Lørd Tøny's going out of maps sale.  (Read 15056 times)

Maps submitted to RTB

Medieval Build Box (first map).

Closet

Creeper Arena

(I may put in the saves I had with these).

DISCLAIMER: These maps are not finished and they may have an unnecessarily amount of unused files.

Map_Island

Map_Livingroom

Map_Fallout

Map_Sandbox

Port collection coming soon.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:29:12 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Coolio. But why are there multiple maps of Fallout and Island?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:28:46 PM by Smokesta »

Okay pictures are up.
Do you plan on fixing the multiple maps glitch so it doesn't spam up my map gui. I downloaded Sandbox and Living room, but i really want to download fallout but i can't because of this reason.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:35:13 PM by Smokesta »

Do you plan on fixing the multiple maps glitch so it doesn't spam up my map gui. I downloaded Sandbox and Living room, but i really want to download fallout but i can't because of this reason.

It's not a glitch, there is just multiple files in there that I didn't take out. I don't plan on fixing it because of the new update coming out.

So if you see like 5 "Fallout 3" maps just pick the very last one down as that one is the most recent.

Wasn't Fallout a part of the Orange Block? If so, good job porting it. It's a nice map. Island is also pretty cool. The rest of them I am not a fan of.

Coolio, you should have released Fallout and Sandbox earlier!

Wasn't Fallout a part of the Orange Block? If so, good job porting it. It's a nice map. Island is also pretty cool. The rest of them I am not a fan of.

It was but my version is heavily modified, I even had to remodel some existing shapes because they were that bad. I also had to do a major overhaul on the terrain.

Coolio, you should have released Fallout and Sandbox earlier!

I thought I had all the time in the world to finish them but after the update they will be lost forever.

I was even planning on making a medieval terrain map with medieval brick-like buildings. It was going to be like a medieval GSF paradise.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:22:35 PM by Lørd Tøny »

You took the time to reconstruct bricks in a .MIS file instead of just building...?

You took the time to reconstruct bricks in a .MIS file instead of just building...?

It's not as hard as it looks.

omg sarge heros! that was the first thing that got my attention on the living room map

i love these maps, you did a swell job :D

downloaded most of them, they look nice

Considering it's actually quicker than building sometimes ...

Considering it's actually quicker than building sometimes ...

I could actually just reskin those houses and make tiny modifications and I could probably pump out 5 different houses in about 10 minutes.

It was, but there it was called "ancient"