Author Topic: More woman drama! :D  (Read 3937 times)

Now you're a stuck up camwhore with a wasp in her vag.

my richard is bigger than a wasp starfish

Remember that one time where everyone hated you(oh wait)? You took massive stuff all the time with any and every post.

There's never been a time like that unless you can't Aphtonites, Lord Tony, Chrono and Feep that endlessly harassed me for not posting pics; the latter two only hating me in the first place because they thought I wasn't a real girl.

Well, if you can manage to remember long enough back there is a certain Aeris who tried to stick his neck out for you. Lot of good that seems to have done.

Yeah you told me to "look out for Qwepir, Jimmg, and Iban," even though each and every one of them is better than you.

Now you're a stuck up camwhore with a wasp in her vag. Congrats, that's a great turn around.

I'm not stuck up just because I'm better than you. :*)

Remember that one time you add me on steam, that was the stuff. Or that one time you posted a picture if you in slut clothes and as usual took stuff from everyone but me? Or maybe the other time the exact loving thing happened.

I never took a picture in "slut clothes", and every picture I've posted has been positively received barring the comments made by Lord Tony and Aphtonites (they're autistic so they don't count as people). And besides, I add pretty much everyone on Steam lol

You act all superior but you have nothing. It's an internet forum, good job saving us from the evil lord tony or the rampant angst filled lard called Iban.

Flaming? No. Truth? Yeah, pretty much.

You are so dumb it hurts.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:18:02 PM by Stocking »

LOL nerde is mad she gets no recognition
Glad to see your reading comprehension is still around 3rd grade level.

my richard is bigger than a wasp starfish
A wasps starfish is pretty small bro.

His richard is still bigger though not by much.

There's never been a time like that unless you can't Aphtonites, Lord Tony, Chrono and Feep that endlessly harassed me for not posting pics; the latter two only hating me in the first place because they thought I wasn't a real girl.
So I was right.
Yeah you told me to "look out for Qwepir, Jimmg, and Iban," even though each and every one of them is better than you.
Right again, damn I'm good.
I'm not stuck up just because I'm better than you. :*)
lol
I never took a picture in "slut clothes", and every picture I've posted has been positively received barring the comments made by Lord Tony and Aphtonites (they're autistic so they don't count as people). And besides, I add pretty much everyone on Steam lol
Still lol'ing.
You are so dumb it hurts.
A grand total of nothing accomplished. Well played worthy adversary.

Whats wrong with Qwepir? I mean I can see whats wrong with Iban and me but Qwepir? Seriously?

Whats wrong with Qwepir? I mean I can see whats wrong with Iban and me but Qwepir? Seriously?
Don't remember beef with him. Don't care too much either.

Also Aeris why do you have to turn every topic you post in to be about you

Also Aeris why do you have to turn every topic you post in to be about you
Favorite habit.

Yeah, excuse my drunkeness last night.. but I made out with both of them. I only meant to do one but yeah, I ended up with them both. So yeah, the night went really well :P

I also say "do" or "did" because I hate saying kissed or snogged or anything and shifting, which is what we call it in Ireland, wouldn't be understood here.

yeah i killed someone yesterday

oh and by killed i mean slapped, i just dont like to stay slapped

I raped your mom last night.

By raped I mean did absolutely nothing with. I just dont like to say "raped".

Yeah, excuse my drunkeness last night.. but I made out with both of them. I only meant to do one but yeah, I ended up with them both. So yeah, the night went really well :P

I also say "do" or "did" because I hate saying kissed or snogged or anything and shifting, which is what we call it in Ireland, wouldn't be understood here.
"do" or "did" implies actual loveual intercourse over here.  In the United States, it's still called "making out" or "kissing".

His richard is still bigger though not by much.
..forget

kids, use commas or else you will get shot down like I just did