Poll

Who do you think Best Blockhead of the year will be?

Kalphiter
34 (18%)
Heedicalking
80 (42.3%)
Pablo
43 (22.8%)
Tetris
16 (8.5%)
Nobot
12 (6.3%)
TurnipBlog
4 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Blocko Awards 2012!  (Read 15005 times)

Guys, referrals for nominations are only considered if they're from people with IDs under 500!
Quote from: Kalphiter's Forum Profile
BL_ID: 6643

Vote for Kalphiter for a free server :3
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:46:35 AM by Boomerangdog »

blockhead of the year? where the hell is stratofortress

GG Heed, you win this round...

Temporary quitters don't deserve blockhead of the year. Besides, he just came back to blockland like a month or two ago.

Most of them seem to be promising something if they win.

Most of them seem to be promising something if they win.
What's Heed promising, because thats the only one to worry about.

What's Heed promising, because thats the only one to worry about.
i'm not promising anything really if i win. i do plan to release the tanks whether i "win" or not, that was just a way to get people to vote. i dont care about titles and thats not why im "campaigning"

i'm probably just going to release the 40k tanks i've made after i fix console errors. i don't usually release because most of the older stuff i made doesn't pass my own standards. all of the crap i have on rtb is bad and should be taken down.

fuk u
that's what you get for posting while I type. You should've known that I was typing!
(not sure if it would have changed anything, but still)

what has heed done to contribute to blockland other than poorly moderated servers and addons he never releasesfuk u
hey, atleast hes a better blockhead than youll ever be. heed could be a 7 year old whiny kid, he would STILL better than you.... BTW WTC HAS TurnipBlog EVER DONE!!!! KICK HIM OUT THE RACE!!!!

I host the best servers. :)
your dang right you do!!!

Strato fortress is good to. idk why he isnt in the race.
i'm not promising anything really if i win. i do plan to release the tanks whether i "win" or not, that was just a way to get people to vote. i dont care about titles and thats not why im "campaigning"

i'm probably just going to release the 40k tanks i've made after i fix console errors. i don't usually release because most of the older stuff i made doesn't pass my own standards. all of the crap i have on rtb is bad and should be taken down.
The Heedicalking has spoken, you heard him!!! BTW the Vindicator is AMAZING!!! SAME WITH YOUR AA TURRETT YOU MADE THATS ON YOUR SLOPES TDM, ITS AWESOME!!! (just change projectile please) :D

I am bored so ima post dis

your dang right you do!!!Strato fortress is good to. idk why he isnt in the race.The Heedicalking has spoken, you heard him!!! BTW the Vindicator is AMAZING!!! SAME WITH YOUR AA TURRETT YOU MADE THATS ON YOUR SLOPES TDM, ITS AWESOME!!! (just change projectile please) :D

Jesus Christ this kid needs to chill the forget down. Yes, good for Heed, he's a cool blocklander, but seriously, you act like you're going to propose marriage.