Marcem's Unreleased Maps

Author Topic: Marcem's Unreleased Maps  (Read 692 times)

These are two maps that I had been working on before the update, but never finished. 

Brick House

This map was never finished because it just wasn't worth it.  The map was already obnoxious to optimize and all, so all it got to was here.  The map was going to be a giant house, but then I realized it was going to be too simplified to be any good.

screenshots:

This is the living room.  It ended up too dark.

The backyard was too rushed.

I liked the stairs.  I wanted to make another map that would just be the stairs.

This is a coffee table from the living room, but Constructor screwed up and made it too small.

This is the very unfinished exterior.

And here's the kitchen, complete with no appliances.  I wanted to add a microwave, but constructor refused to compile it properly.

Bathroom

This one just died from inactivity.  I started it last summer, then never touched it again.  I still have the VMF and a BSP file of it, and it was never ported over to Blockland.  Here it is running in counter-strike: source.

This was my most detailed map I had made so far, but now that interiors and terrain are being removed, I don't see much worth looking for textures/making textures and finishing the map, then cutting it all up to run in BL.

Post the download saves anyways. That's what I did with mine, they are unfinished but people can still use them.