Author Topic: [VIDEO]Orgin of Ghost Ops (Trailer)  (Read 830 times)

http://youtu.be/E510SosfOkA
It's my first try at good work, so it might not be exactly good, I think it turned out okay. Voice acting done by Kazami. Was kinda hard to film since we had a lack of actors. It's for a upcoming series.

nice, needs better voice acting. try playing with the sounds, the voice sounds like if its recorded, not like if its in the movie.

Cool, concept! I hope you make some actual builds of your own for this project.
Also The voice and commentary was cheesy as hell, but that can be fixed. Have voice
try outs on the web, you'll get a lot of people who would love to help. If you need
a Russian guy, let me know, I have a natural Russian accent.
Good Luck!

Really nice dramatic parts, just don't have an unoriginal story line and don't copy from Modern Warfare too much and you'll be fine.

You should make the voice have like an anonymous effect, like deep and staticy.

Cool, concept! I hope you make some actual builds of your own for this project.
Also The voice and commentary was cheesy as hell, but that can be fixed. Have voice
try outs on the web, you'll get a lot of people who would love to help. If you need
a Russian guy, let me know, I have a natural Russian accent.
Good Luck!

The reason why we aren't ussing our own builds is because the story is about Rebel forces( Probably should have said that instead of terrorist) attack major cities of Blockland, take badspot, and do lots of things to the major cities.
Really nice dramatic parts, just don't have an unoriginal story line and don't copy from Modern Warfare too much and you'll be fine.
I will admit I was inspired by the MW series but they didn't invent attacks and massacres. Chemicle part was added because aware14 wanted to showcase his gas mask and chemicle :3

Edit: Also the reason why were using COD music is because it fits in with any war movie so perfectly. I'll try to use some other music if you feel its to much like COD, also if your talking about the one evil guy who might look like a Makarov to you that isn't the case. See: Osama Bin laden.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:10:49 PM by _Dark_ »

Im just going to be straight forward honest
I saw some bots
Some people shooting guns at awkward angles
A looped clip of music
Some interesting voice acting
Some more bots
And it was put together in a way to resemble a trailer, except you completely forgot add in things like:
-Some flashy text with the creators
-The name of it (in the video)
I may have missed a few things, but this is what I remember...

A looped clip of music
Some more bots
Music wasn't looped, just how the song is, and we couldn't find much actors, and nobody really wanted to help out so we had to use bots.

Fun Fact: This was going to originaly be a movie filmed by Filipe and written by me. We filmed first few parts, but then we scrapped the project due to v21. I was going to use the much better unused clips but for whatever reason Filipe couldn't send me them. I was really eager to make something like this for fun so I just had to refilm the clips :c
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:27:00 PM by _Dark_ »

who the hell is baddle butt?

Hey what did you film this with and what editing software did you use?

Hey what did you film this with and what editing software did you use?
Fraps and Sony Vegas trial