Kitchen build (60% Finished)

Author Topic: Kitchen build (60% Finished)  (Read 6396 times)

Kitchen Project

Hello fellow blocklanders! I'd like to announce you that I've started building The Kitchen. The picture above is from the current progress and i will keep updating it frequently.
Im looking for this build to be in default Blockland, maybe even in V21. After 5 years of playing doing absolutely nothing i decided to build the kitchen before its lost forever thanks to the shadows and shaders update! I just gotta get this finished before the update comes out.

Help
Im currently working on this alone. If you want to volunteer you can PM me about it.

Brick count
Currently +46 000 bricks

NOTE: Me and Negative are working together on this now. Negative also made all the interior props.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:02:07 AM by Tonkka »

Looking forward to seeing this finished. How are you building this? Is it 1:1 scale?

Ummm, Tonk, Negative is working on this already, and its like 80% done.

I've been allreaddy working on this and it is 80% done.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:33:48 AM by Negative »

Looking forward to seeing this finished. How are you building this? Is it 1:1 scale?
Yes its the exact scale.

I've been allreaddy working on this and it is 70% done.
Yes and you are very immature. You build isn't 70% done when it has the walls and a few pieces of furniture.

It is 70% done I am now doing the interrior -_      .

The floor has been done! now to just make the outside wall!

I have no idea why are you making this OH cuz you joined my serv and wanted to do the same.

The floor is looking plain, where is the tiles?

I have no idea why are you making this OH cuz you joined my serv and wanted to do the same.
So did I. It spent a whole 10 minutes on your server and it became quite clear that you were a moron with a tendency to speak in caps far too much. I'm quite surprised that you managed to build as much as you did.

The floor is looking plain, where is the tiles?
I don't think im going to do those. I might change the color to something better so it wont look so like that.

So did I. It spent a whole 10 minutes on your server and it became quite clear that you were a moron with a tendency to speak in caps far too much. I'm quite surprised that you managed to build as much as you did.
Cuz they were doing it loving wrong.

Negative just spent last 20 minutes shouting at me in IRC and steam chat about him getting hes save default and becoming the most famoust guy ever and that i will always be nothing.

Come on don't do what zor did with the bedroom. The plain light green carpet color was ugly.