Poll

Best NHL game?

NHL 99
2 (50%)
NHL 06
1 (25%)
NHL 07
0 (0%)
NHL 08
0 (0%)
NHL 09
0 (0%)
NHL 10
0 (0%)
NHL 11
0 (0%)
NHL 12
0 (0%)
NHL 2k somecrap
1 (25%)
Other (please state in replies)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: | NHL Megathread |  (Read 3450 times)

The National Hockey League (NHL; French: Ligue nationale de hockey—LNH) is an unincorporated not-for-profit association which operates a major professional ice hockey league of 30 franchised member clubs, of which 7 are currently located in Canada and 23 in the United States. Headquartered in New York City, the NHL is widely considered to be the premier professional ice hockey league in the world, and one of the major professional sports leagues of the United States and Canada. The Stanley Cup, the oldest professional sports trophy in North America, is awarded annually to the league playoff champion at the end of each season.
 
The league formed in 1909 as the NHA (National Hockey Assosciation) when the first team was the Montreal Canadiens.

Standings here- http://www.nhl.com/ice/m_standings.htm


Teams
Eastern Conference[/u
Atlantic Division
New Jersey Devils
New York Rangers
New York Islanders
Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Toronto Maple Leafs

Southeast Division
Carolina Hurricanes
Florida Panthers
Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets*

Western Conference
Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks
Colombus Blue Jackets
Detroit Red Wings
Nashville Predators
St. Louis Blues

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames
Colorado avalanche
Edmonton Oilers
Minnesota Wild
Vancouver Canucks

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks
Dallas Stars
Los Angeles Kings
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks

* Changing Division in 2012-2013 season
Any other sugggestions for this please let me know, this is my first megathread thing so I'm not sure what to really put in.
ADDING PICTURES SOON
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:39:59 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »



I could see an NFL topic but hockey, really? What is this Canada?

I could see an NFL topic but hockey, really? What is this Canada?

I don't see why they can't talk about their favorite sport...

I saw the LA kings in a game when I was like 5.
GET MAD

I could see an NFL topic but hockey, really? What is this Canada?
Hockey exists all over North America and Europe. Not just Canada.


I see the Blue Jackets every so often. Hockey is pretty entertaining.

Went to a San Jose Sharks when I was 3. I've been to 3 or 4 Washington Caps games over the past couple of years.

well ive been at 7 hockey games. one last saturday when devils lost to the panthers 3-1 :(
All Devils games ivve been to, since I was 6. Thats 6 years I've loved Hockey

Watching the Pens play the Ducks hell yes.




I could see an NFL topic but hockey, really? What is this Canada?
Lots of people are from canada











Your argument is invalid