Author Topic: Headshot Mod  (Read 21198 times)

Logo by Darkness ZXW

BOOM HEADSHOT!!

Presenting you headshots, with a multiplier.

This headshot mod basicly makes every shot to the head multiply by however much you've have it set to in rtb pref, default being 2. This not only works for projectiles, but even raycasting too! You can disable and enable it using rtb prefs also. It also fixes the crouching issue with other headshot mods; where headshots were also played on crouching, and crouching already does x2 the damage. That makes it 4 or 5 times the intended damage. Whatever the headshot multiplier is set too, crouching will do the same exact amount of damage also. This will add quiet a twist to gameplay, even through some weapons already include headshot support. This is intended for those weapon who don't, and will basicly make weapons already with headshot support even stronger with headshots.

Download

Credits: PressMe, ottosan, and []----[].
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:09:41 PM by Minnax »

BTW it also works with raycasting weapons if a recall correctly.

That is, unless they don't use Support_Raycasting.

This is lovey
brb chaning pants

BTW it also works with raycasting weapons if a recall correctly.

That is, unless they don't use Support_Raycasting.

I mentioned that, it's swell.

What if we use this with tier tactical's build in headshots?

Im wondering if its needed to download this, considering every time someone gets one on me they yell, BOOM HEADSHAWT.

I mentioned that, it's swell.
How did I see everything in the OP but that?  :cookieMonster:

tl;dr
I was going to make this at some point but you beat me to it

increased damage, so basicly the weapons that already do headshots get a dose of more damage. Considering that all the weapons gets headshots, it would probably be fair if the ones that already got headshot got more damage, anyways.