Author Topic: I hit the garage door with our car with a buzz - Topic name changed  (Read 7782 times)

Thus I usual drive at night at moderate speeds in icy conditions at 20-40 in a neighbour hood.
I do drive safely. Just had an accident. The amount of alchol was minuscule.

For young and stupid people like you it is very dangerous.

me being canadian can present facts
profile says hes from canada

to drink you must be 19
to drive 16

so he is doing this illegally
also marijjuana is illegal in canada unless it is perscription
so wtf
thats like 3 laws broken

I hope you rot. Criminal Scum.

You endanger other people by being drunk and driving, then you come on here and try to be cool. You're a gigantic friend and I really hope you kill yourself in one way or another before you take the life of another by being reckless.

devildog perfectly summed up what I thought after reading this.

You endanger other people by being drunk and driving, then you come on here and try to be cool. You're a gigantic friend and I really hope you kill yourself in one way or another before you take the life of another by being reckless.
Sombody needs to calm his stuff lol. I hope you kill yourself because you make a mistake in your life.
Also, sombodys never played Oblivion.
Edit: Also trying to be cool? Lol. I posted this last night because I was literaly having a panic attack :/
Soo uh. I can lock this if you want lol.
For young and stupid people like you it is very dangerous.
I perfer you didnt call me young considering your 11 :/
me being canadian can present facts
profile says hes from canada

to drink you must be 19 - 18
to drive 16 - learners at 14

so he is doing this illegally
also marijjuana is illegal in canada unless it is perscription - Im looking at getting amedical marijuana card for my migranes and my arthritis.
so wtf
devildog perfectly summed up what I thought after reading this.
k
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:08:06 PM by Kilser »

Sombody needs to calm his stuff lol. I hope you kill yourself because you make a mistake in your life.

You said you've drove drunk more than once, you shouldn't have even been driving to begin with though. I really doubt it was an honest mistake.

Also you're just a friend.

You said you've drove drunk more than once, you shouldn't have even been driving to begin with though. I really doubt it was an honest mistake.

Also you're just a friend.
So im a friend?
K.
So now your just saying I drove through my damn door on purpose :/
wtf.

kind of okay?

its still stupid
Its obv not smart or respected obv.
I kno I shouldnt have done it obv.
But I ded :/

This kind of mistake can be prevented easily by not choosing to drive drunk.

Also, sombodys never played Oblivion.
Edit: Also trying to be cool? Lol. I posted this last night because I was literaly having a panic attack :/
Soo uh. I can lock this if you want lol.I perfer you didnt call me young considering your 11 :/k
1. You are literally playing with other peoples' lives as if they were toys. Stop your stuff.
2. Who gives a forget if he's played oblivion?
3. What a about his eleven? How does one "perfer?"
4. You're still not 18
5. Don't you need an adult in the car to drive with a learners?
6. I have migraines and many mental instabilities, and I don't need your pusillanimous individual ass marijuana for it.

1. You are literally playing with other peoples' lives as if they were toys. Stop your stuff.
2. Who gives a forget if he's played oblivion?
3. What a about his eleven? How does one "perfer?"
4. You're still not 18
5. Don't you need an adult in the car to drive with a learners?
6. I have migraines and many mental instabilities, and I don't need your pusillanimous individual ass marijuana for it.

Congrats.

Its a really stuffty SUV.
Shut up, that's not the point.
Hes asking a question.
You need to calm the forget down.

kilser, in case the alcohol/pot/concussions have rot your brain too much, take a hint:
nobody here likes you and everything you say is invalid because you are you. there is no point to even trying to argue/defend yourself.