Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
A surprise upload for my channel - acoustic, instrumental cover
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: A surprise upload for my channel - acoustic, instrumental cover (Read 573 times)
Trifax
February 16, 2012, 11:21:32 PM
My friend uploaded this to facebook, and I thought it was decent enough to show the world. The rest of the details are in the description, so leave some feedback and read that description before you go "Well this is wrong, this isn't right, wtf"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNuiq7TN8OE&feature=youtu.be
Enjoy, thanks guys!
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Bahamut
February 16, 2012, 11:22:27 PM
Your drum covers are hote.
Checking this out now ;)
Trifax
February 16, 2012, 11:28:19 PM
Oh damn, the more I watch this, the more I realize that the tempo starts lagging a bit...but it gets better...
Bahamut
February 16, 2012, 11:35:54 PM
Yeah, tbh I didn't even notice it.
Until you said it, of course. lol
Still good though :D
Trifax
February 17, 2012, 08:57:05 AM
Bump c:
Trifax
February 17, 2012, 10:20:57 PM
Bump for 85 views :o
Darkness ZXW
February 17, 2012, 10:23:21 PM
Sounds like Everlong a lot at the start. Neat.
Kevin
February 17, 2012, 10:24:29 PM
Hawt
Trifax
February 18, 2012, 08:51:27 PM
Bump <3
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
A surprise upload for my channel - acoustic, instrumental cover