Author Topic: Is my printer cursed?  (Read 1277 times)

I'm the only one in the house (except for my dog), and when I turned on my desktop (I'm on my laptop) the printer it's connected to prints out an instruction manual for a "Swizz Army 6-in-1 Cable Tester" then sends a piece of paper through it without printing anything on there. It's really weird. It does this rarely, though.

How many exorcisms should I set up?

Printers are far more dangerous than a possessed human

I present you with this.

Use it wisely.

It's telling you something
maybe to test the cables connecting it with a swizz army 6-in-1 cable tester

I present you with this.
-snip-
Use it wisely.
Alright, count to 5 3!

It's telling you something
maybe to test the cables connecting it with a swizz army 6-in-1 cable tester
Printers actually have a mind?!
Where have i been?!

Maybe electronics are planning on overthrowing the human race, starting with your printer?

Alright, count to 5 3!
Kill the printer with the gnarly teeth!

I present you with this.
-snip-
Use it wisely.
I JUST loving watched that movie.

Sounds like it has a messed up cache. Some how, either your desktop or your printer has that manual and a blank paper permanently on memory, and set to print every time you start up your desktop.

My printer had the exact problem. I used to have a little brother. Used to.

Every time the printer turns on, does the paper eject out of the printer at a faster speed than the last? If so, the printer is trying to kill you. It is testing its stabbing power. Sooner or later it will eject with enough force to cut a human being in half. I see you mentioned it printed out a blank piece of paper. This is bad news. When, or if it runs out of ink, that will not be a problem. It will continue to eject blank pieces of paper until it can kill you. Best solution is to get rid of the printer.

You have been warned. I just don't want to see a fellow forumer-goer end up like my brother. I wish you luck.