Author Topic: Just read the plot for the human centipede...  (Read 3511 times)


the movies are funny :D
snot are you insane

Shaking? Really now?
Not anymore but before, yes. It's just so forgeted up man.


I'm manly, I was eating while I read that quote containing the synopsis of The Human Centipede 2

I deserve a moustache.

I honestly don't see why people are so freaked out by the movies. :c

I honestly don't see why people are so freaked out by the movies. :c
Because they're not cut out to be doctors.

I honestly don't see why people are so freaked out by the movies. :c
your mouth being sewen with stiches (already painful) to another humans ass forced to eat stuff
the lower you are in the chain the more vulgar it becomes
you have to do it while crawling and someone else sucking your ass

your mouth being sewen with stiches (already painful) to another humans ass forced to eat stuff
the lower you are in the chain the more vulgar it becomes
you have to do it while crawling and someone else sucking your ass
Being injected with a strong laxative = diarrhea.

It must be a soup at the very end.

I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways.

Being injected with a strong laxative = diarrhea.

It must be a soup at the very end.
what if you're in the middle though

I wasn't planning on eating ever


I wasn't planning on eating ever
I'm eating right now with the strong imagery.

I want to watch these now that I read the plot
not because like
anything
just
curious about it

your mouth being sewen with stiches (already painful) to another humans ass forced to eat stuff
the lower you are in the chain the more vulgar it becomes
you have to do it while crawling and someone else sucking your ass
That makes it a good horror movie.