Author Topic: Paradon's industrial DM  (Read 4245 times)

Started working on another building today.




And a pretty neat picture i took:


Can't wait until it's finished.



Doesn't really feel urban, looks more industrial to me, but it's a nice effort.

Doesn't really feel urban, looks more industrial to me, but it's a nice effort.
I don't have a clue what urban really is. It was just the name of the Roblox place I'm taking inspiration off.

Urban = city or town related. By a stretch industrial stuff can be put under that, but I digress anyway.

Also, you should put more ties/sleepers under your rails.

Urban = city or town related. By a stretch industrial stuff can be put under that, but I digress anyway.

Also, you should put more ties/sleepers under your rails.

More planks?


Right now I'm running a WIP version of the map with my friends. You can join if you want to.

Might not be serious at all because my friends are pretty new to BL and I just want them to have fun.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:20:42 PM by popman98 »

I was there when you where afk.
I spun around in front of you for like 20 minutes, but you didn't come back.

I need something to put on this big blank spot

I need something to put on this big blank spot
looks great, good job. Are the buildings furnished or just empty? And I think you should add a small shack as a guard house, or a water tower. Most industrial/factory settings around where I live have these. If not, then put an open tower, like an observation deck without a roof. Or just another building

Building design is decent, layout is pretty good.

Fill the empty space with packing containers like the ones you see on ships, or crates and stuff. Also, you should scatter more props around to give it a more crowded/industrial feel.

looks great, good job. Are the buildings furnished or just empty? And I think you should add a small shack as a guard house, or a water tower. Most industrial/factory settings around where I live have these. If not, then put an open tower, like an observation deck without a roof. Or just another building

Thanks for the great ideas. I'll but a climbable water tower there.

Building design is decent, layout is pretty good.

Fill the empty space with packing containers like the ones you see on ships, or crates and stuff. Also, you should scatter more props around to give it a more crowded/industrial feel.

What's a Blockland (T)DM without some boxes and containers?



The big empty building is now a warehouse.

The brickcount is ~6400 bricks
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:23:36 PM by popman98 »